Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am really having trouble finding boots this winter. It seems they keep making boots for taller and taller woman as I did not have this problem a few years ago Unfortunately my boots broke and I have been unsuccessful finding a new pair.

I am 5ft nothing so have short legs... you'd think they'd scale size 3 down but nooo they are the same height as size 7's!
    I also seem to have slimmer ankles and calves then most woman.... with disproportionate fat thighs (I would really love to find an over the knee boot - but where it starts on my thighs is probably where most ladies calves start I would settle at this stage for a knee high boot that fits VERY happily).
    When I've found a boot which didn't at first appear too long, I've had major sagging at the ankle problems and sometimes massive gape around the calf as well. Which is weird my legs aren't that skinny at all.

I have been so desperate I have even gone to the children's sections of Zara and John Lewis... but I am too tall for child boots, they finish at the widest part of my calf.

I really don't want to have to get custom made boots as I've never spent £200 pounds on one pair of shoes before and don't plan on starting now (that's the prices I've seen looking but who knows maybe a TSR's can find custom made boots for cheaper?) .

Anyone got a solution?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.