Have you received an offer for Royal Holloway Classics 2014? Watch

Galatite
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi,
I have applied to Royal Holloway and wish to take Classical Studies. I was wondering if any of you have had an offer yet, and what that offer was?
Thanks
:sparta:
Qymberley
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Galatite)
Hi,
I have applied to Royal Holloway and wish to take Classical Studies. I was wondering if any of you have had an offer yet, and what that offer was?
Thanks
:sparta:
Hi! I just got an email today for an interview, will be going on 22 Jan When did you send off your ucas?
Galatite
Rep:
?
(Original post by Qymberley)
Hi! I just got an email today for an interview, will be going on 22 Jan When did you send off your ucas?
Hi I've just had an ABB offer! Good luck with your interview, do you think you will put Royal Holloway as your first choice? And which course have you applied for?
Qymberley
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Galatite)
Hi I've just had an ABB offer! Good luck with your interview, do you think you will put Royal Holloway as your first choice? And which course have you applied for?
Thanks! Classical Studies Well done on your offer, and i'm not sure yet, if i get an offer from Bristol, i'll probably make holloway my second choice, and yourself?
Galatite
Rep:
?
(Original post by Qymberley)
Thanks! Classical Studies Well done on your offer, and i'm not sure yet, if i get an offer from Bristol, i'll probably make holloway my second choice, and yourself?
Thanks! I think I will put Royal Holloway down as my first, but if I get an offer from St Andrews I may think a little harder about it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Jun '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Jun '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (386)
30.9%
The paper was reasonable (490)
39.23%
Not feeling great about that exam... (217)
17.37%
It was TERRIBLE (156)
12.49%

Watched Threads