men wavy hair Watch

Maths94
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Tempted to grow my hair out and get wavy hair/curlyish, currently it's straight. I was hoping some of you could advise some products that may do the trick.
ScottCornwall
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Maths, is your hair naturally curly or are you not sure?

The problem with men's hair (as it grows) is you will go through a stage where it goes big, my advice to you would be to use a blow-dry spray and after each wash blow-dry it smooth with a Denman brush. This will keep it neat during that initial phase.

When your hair gets longer, the best tip I can give you is to get it permed on medium sized rods. This will produce a curly controlled effect you can wash and leave. As the hair grows longer still the perm will collapse and you will have longer curly hair that looks really natural. You can then just put some Argan Oil into it when it's wet and it will just behave itself. So you know, naturally curly hair (if you have this) can be unruly - so a perm even if this hair type is a good move as it brings control to the hair.

Kind Regards

Scott
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (104)
19.05%
The paper was reasonable (274)
50.18%
Not feeling great about that exam... (109)
19.96%
It was TERRIBLE (59)
10.81%

Watched Threads