Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Obviously, since the images of the iPhone queue in Londonistan were released:
Name:  3560844389.jpg
Views: 757
Size:  188.0 KB

English-blooded Brits lost all sense of patriotism and abandoned all national pride, stopped arguing their points, gave up and now just seem to get on with life... sad to have not been born a couple of decades earlier:
Name:  London_-_Carnaby_Street_(1968)_(2698850060).jpg
Views: 596
Size:  178.2 KB

So now the evil... racist, fascist, nazi, intolerant... British are finally defeated, and their once rich and vibrant country overrun with immigrants... one would think the immigration disputes would be put to rest?

Wrong, now the immigrants... are at loggerheads with... OTHER IMMIGRANTS :rofl:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Sheffield.html

The Pakistani's thought they had won and all was well, they have their communities, their courts of law, their food standards, their mosques, their cultures and practices embedded into their societies on British soil... mission accomplished?...

And then in comes the Romanians to piss all over their parade :rofl3:

I can only imagine the chaos waiting to unfold when the flood gates open to MILLIONS of Romanians and Bulgarians in 2014, I can't wait :excited:
shaymarriott
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Please be quiet
matt_g96
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
what is your question?
bazookabrad
Rep:
?
(Original post by matt_g96)
what is your question?
I don't have, or need a question.
smd4std
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
lmfao londonistan. that's a good one

and yea so what? the world is globalising nobody gives a ****
Darth Stewie
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Roma not Romanians, they are two completely different things.

Anyway this is all based off a meeting of 100 people who probably attended the meeting because they already had "beef" so to speak with Roma. Gypsies always have trouble moving to a new area, if they commit crimes they will be dealt with however the accusations being made sound more like hearsay than actual facts. I mean one of the things they list as the reasons gypsies are so bad is:

‘What we are saying, though, is this problem can’t go on. Elderly people are too scared to go to the shops as half-naked children run around on the streets.’

Just a bunch of idiots scaremongering, best thing to do is simply ignore them.
Ggmu!
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Roma people are people who emigrated from ancient India to the west.

Romanians lived in Eastern Europe.

I think your opinion becomes invalid and worthless when you are so confidently ignorant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
bazookabrad
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ggmu!)
Roma people are people who emigrated from ancient India to the west.

Romanians lived in Eastern Europe.

I think your opinion becomes invalid and worthless when you are so confidently ignorant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope, regardless of my confusion regarding Romani/Romanians due to... simply not giving a **** about either, my overall point still stands... although I am in absolute favor of them pissing the Pakistani community off as much as possible, THAT is going make some funny headlines in the coming months.
deehee
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by bazookabrad)
Obviously, since the images of the iPhone queue in Londonistan were released:
Name:  3560844389.jpg
Views: 757
Size:  188.0 KB

English-blooded Brits lost all sense of patriotism and abandoned all national pride, stopped arguing their points, gave up and now just seem to get on with life... sad to have not been born a couple of decades earlier:
Name:  London_-_Carnaby_Street_(1968)_(2698850060).jpg
Views: 596
Size:  178.2 KB

So now the evil... racist, fascist, nazi, intolerant... British are finally defeated, and their once rich and vibrant country overrun with immigrants... one would think the immigration disputes would be put to rest?

Wrong, now the immigrants... are at loggerheads with... OTHER IMMIGRANTS :rofl:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Sheffield.html

The Pakistani's thought they had won and all was well, they have their communities, their courts of law, their food standards, their mosques, their cultures and practices embedded into their societies on British soil... mission accomplished?...

And then in comes the Romanians to piss all over their parade :rofl3:

I can only imagine the chaos waiting to unfold when the flood gates open to MILLIONS of Romanians and Bulgarians in 2014, I can't wait :excited:
Non-whites, for some reason, do not like white immigrants, or most immigrants actually.

It undermines their identity and position in society.
Ggmu!
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Nope, regardless of my confusion regarding Romani/Romanians due to... simply not giving a **** about either, my overall point still stands... although I am in absolute favor of them pissing the Pakistani community off as much as possible, THAT is going make some funny headlines in the coming months.
You must not care about this issue truly if you do not take the time to simply learn the difference between Romanians and Romani people, which only takes a couple of minutes.

Maybe your point isn't less valid to you, but I can guarantee nobody will take you seriously. Although I feel you may day you aren't here to get anybody to agree with you and you're just expressing yourself.

I personally think you overestimate your knowledge on this topic and really think you know nothing to say what should and shouldn't be done regarding immigration.

Posted from TSR Mobile
CEKTOP
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The members of the working classes should be worried, they are the ones who will be forced to compete for jobs with these new arrivals.

My life wouldn't change.
bazookabrad
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ggmu!)
you know nothing to say what should and shouldn't be done regarding immigration.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What should be done?

As a true-blooded English Brit, a descendant of Celtic, Anglo-Saxon, Viking, Norman, Roman, Germanic heritage... what do I think should be done?

Nothing, what should have been done... is the re-election of the Conservative government in 1997, instead of electing New Labour under Tony Blair and then Gordon Brown, who are both responsible for opening the flood-gates to UNCONTROLLED-MASS-NON EUROPEAN-IMMIGRATION... sold(brainwashed) to you: (the casual leftwing hippie student) as "multiculturalism".

What should be done you say? HAHAHA, I know what I'll be doing, sitting back eating popcorn, reciting the rivers of blood speech as the riots unfold, sooner or later.
deehee
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Ggmu!)
-

In fact, the real issue, is that immigrants don't like more immigrants coming.
Especially British ethnic minorities.

It's a social phenomenon.
bazookabrad
Rep:
?
(Original post by deehee)
In fact, the real issue, is that immigrants don't like more immigrants coming.
Especially British ethnic minorities.
Name:  irony-ironic.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  25.8 KB
Ggmu!
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What should be done?

As a true-blooded English Brit, a descendant of Celtic, Anglo-Saxon, Viking, Norman, Roman, Germanic heritage... what do I think should be done?

Nothing, what should have been done... is the re-election of the Conservative government in 1997, instead of electing New Labour under Tony Blair and then Gordon Brown, who are both responsible for opening the flood-gates to UNCONTROLLED-MASS-NON EUROPEAN-IMMIGRATION... sold(brainwashed) to you: (the casual leftwing hippie student) as "multiculturalism".

What should be done you say? HAHAHA, I know what I'll be doing, sitting back eating popcorn, reciting the rivers of blood speech as the riots unfold, sooner or later.
Hmmm. I think that was a bit unnecessary, you're not even from a single race. You're a mix. At least if I go back to Gujarat, i'll have maybe a little Greek and even a little Persian from a thousand years ago or so. But i'm almost as Indian as I could have been 2000-6000 years ago. I could (by your measure) have more claim to the land than people who are not as pure as me. But that's stupid, and I don't believe that.

I do agree that there was mass immigration which we were never prepared for and were basically kept in the dark about it by our government who quietly enjoyed the spoils of the boom with little foresight. However figures show they have provided a net benefit to society. I dont know how you can already pretend know my political slant. I'm not so sure about the Romanian and Bulgarian situation in January. I dont think it'll be anywhere near the scale of Labour days, but who knows?

Do you hate immigrants or other races, or is it just your opinion on immigration policy?

Posted from TSR Mobile
InconspicuousGuy
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's not like the daily mail to post anything remotely true so I have disregarded this article and your point

Posted from TSR Mobile
techno-thriller
Badges: 14
Report 5 years ago
They look Indian tbh
The_Internet
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What should be done?

What do you think Romanians are? Or are you just spewing the stuff you read in the DM "Uncontrolled mas non European immigration"

Also, if you've not lived under a rock all these years, then you'll know that it is now pretty hard for non EU immigrants to live/work in the UK

On a side point, I doubt any one of us is 100% any thing, or a "true blooded Brit" as you say. I mean there was that WN guy on Trisha recently who discovered he was 14% sub saharan African....

EDIT: Scrap that. It seems that a LOT of the public (judging by the upvotes) are living under a rock ie: talking about open doors. The UK is now one of the hardest places to get in to, in the world (Unless you're in the EU, where it's incredibly easy)

Not only that, but how do you know that just because that person is Pakistani,he's an immigrant? It's almost saddening to know that even though I was born here, and even though I've contributed a fair bit to British society, there are people (like yourself and like those who have got the most "best rated" comments in the DM) who'd STILL call me an immigrant and not British...
username912610
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Another immigrant article from the Daily Mail.
Snagprophet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
This is clearly about the fact that the level of immigration has created non-integrated bubbles in England effectively creating non-English only areas. It has nothing to do with the fact that it involves immigrants or that we hate people who are different or hate people for having a different racial or national background.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (306)
30.91%
The paper was reasonable (401)
40.51%
Not feeling great about that exam... (159)
16.06%
It was TERRIBLE (124)
12.53%

Watched Threads