Turn on thread page Beta

Basically I'm with this new girl and we're both 17 but she's never had anything sexual done to her before and the other night we decided would be a good time to try doing stuff and after trying to finger her not even my full middle finger could fit inside her without causing extreme discomfort to her I'm not trying to get sex tips ive taken girls virginities before and they haven't been this tight and I'm sure she wants to because she suggested it can someone please give me some advice on how I'm supposed to loosen her up? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Lots of lube. And she needs to practice herself before you get your fingers in there.

ReputationRep:
    Lots of lube - agreed - and you can get it in Tesco or other supermarket near where they have the condoms.

Plus if she really fancies you her vag would normally get moist during foreplay.

Try a smaller finger ( v. gently and with lube or saliva on ) and see if she enjoys that ?

Is she on the Pill ? She may be v nervous about getting pregnant if not. Make sure you have a strong condom on before you even touch her down there - may reassure her. Plus get her to see Dr about going on Pill ??

ReputationRep:
    shes probably tightening her vagina muscles because she might be a little scared even if she says she isnt make sure shes really relaxed before anything

ReputationRep:
    give her lots of foreplay. do things like kiss her neck, feel her up, slowly and gently rub her private area through her knickers.

ReputationRep:
    Has it occurred to you that she may be a man?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Basically I'm with this new girl and we're both 17 but she's never had anything sexual done to her before and the other night we decided would be a good time to try doing stuff and after trying to finger her not even my full middle finger could fit inside her without causing extreme discomfort to her I'm not trying to get sex tips ive taken girls virginities before and they haven't been this tight and I'm sure she wants to because she suggested it can someone please give me some advice on how I'm supposed to loosen her up? Thanks
    Try sticking it in the right hole next time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bassetts)
    give her lots of foreplay. do things like kiss her neck, feel her up, slowly and gently rub her private area through her knickers.
    speaking from experience, heh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RowingChris2)
    Has it occurred to you that she may be a man?
    She?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pope1212)
    shes probably tightening her vagina muscles because she might be a little scared even if she says she isnt make sure shes really relaxed before anything
    :hmmm: You're probably right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riv)
    Lots of lube - agreed - and you can get it in Tesco or other supermarket near where they have the condoms.

Plus if she really fancies you her vag would normally get moist during foreplay.

Try a smaller finger ( v. gently and with lube or saliva on ) and see if she enjoys that ?

Is she on the Pill ? She may be v nervous about getting pregnant if not. Make sure you have a strong condom on before you even touch her down there - may reassure her. Plus get her to see Dr about going on Pill ??
    Yeah. He should get some vaseline if he is doing it the wrong way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicedayslim)
    Lots of lube. And she needs to practice herself before you get your fingers in there.
    That cracked me up. :crazy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoftPunch)
    speaking from experience, heh?
    no but its obvious these things turn a girl on if done correctly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bassetts)
    no but its obvious these things turn a girl on if done correctly.
    what may be someones cup of tea may not be the same for other people.

ReputationRep:
    she is probably just worried about it. Just make her feel loved and really relaxed next time :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geekgal)
    she is probably just worried about it. Just make her feel loved and really relaxed next time :hugs:
    There's nothing loving about being used by a 17 year old boy unforunately

ReputationRep:
    Why would it be the 'boy' doing the 'using' exactly ?

Males and females both have sexual needs - what's bad about them satisfying one another sexually ?

He's got enough of a problem without you trying to make him feel guilty as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymous)
    basically i'm with this new girl and we're both 17 but she's never had anything sexual done to her before and the other night we decided would be a good time to try doing stuff and after trying to finger her not even my full middle finger could fit inside her without causing extreme discomfort to her i'm not trying to get sex tips ive taken girls virginities before and they haven't been this tight and i'm sure she wants to because she suggested it can someone please give me some advice on how i'm supposed to loosen her up? Thanks

i thought you wouldn't tell anyone , ring me now

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 28, 2013
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.