How is this possible?!?! Watch

bigwhalegambler
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I woke up with a bump at the back of my head, after dreaming I was being kicked in the head. dafaq?!?!

I don't think I banged my head sleeping, because I have a huge stack pillows, and I didn't bang my head yesterday for a bump to develop overnight either

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Hellcat12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by bigwhalegambler)
I woke up with a bump at the back of my head, after dreaming I was being kicked in the head. dafaq?!?!

I don't think I banged my head sleeping, because I have a huge stack pillows, and I didn't bang my head yesterday for a bump to develop overnight either

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Does it hurt?
placenta medicae talpae
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It is quite possible that your head has been impregnated by aliens.
bigwhalegambler
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hellcat12)
Does it hurt?
only when i touch it, but it is a mild but noticeable pain
Hellcat12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
only when i touch it, but it is a mild but noticeable pain
Any enemy in your house?
bigwhalegambler
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hellcat12)
Any enemy in your house?
I doubt it, and if I was being struck in the head sufficiently hard enough to leave a bump, I would wake up. I was however strangely enough being kicked in the head in my dream
Hellcat12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Well, I won't be sure.
probably you punched yourself in the sleep or bumped your head on the bed stead or maybe you sleep walk or someone hit you during the sleep.
we do feel that we have been dreaming but probably something happened physically.
Investigate......
syrettd
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I doubt it, and if I was being struck in the head sufficiently hard enough to leave a bump, I would wake up. I was however strangely enough being kicked in the head in my dream
You might not remember waking up. When I was a little kid I rolled over in my sleep and bashed my head against the chest of drawers next to me. I woke up in my parents bed with a MASSIVE greyish lump on my head and no recollection of how it happened.
FlavaFavourFruit
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You got own3d.
syrettd
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Also, I once had a dream I hurt my foot and I woke up and it was in a lot of pain. I think I must have stretched it funnily as I woke up. Couldn't walk on it for a few days.
t to the z
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

it most probably did happen coz i remember that happend to me i got shot in my dream and it hurt when i woke up i was in pain and i was thinking what the f happend and i know i couldnt have got shot coz i wasnt bleeding so i think i hit myself in my sleep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (104)
19.05%
The paper was reasonable (274)
50.18%
Not feeling great about that exam... (109)
19.96%
It was TERRIBLE (59)
10.81%

Watched Threads