Isn't amazing as i wrote it when i was 12, but here it is! Watch

smiles99
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
very last time that I will see you…

It was on the 29th of July when we were in the bus crash; we were on our way to the airport because our cousins were coming to stay, there were quite a few of us on the bus about 15 people. We were on the main road when we first saw the bridge up ahead. There was one very important choice that we had to make…should we take the slip road and not risk the bridge being too low or just risk it? We just risked it. Our driver was confident that the bus would fit under the bridge, he was right there but we still didn’t survive.
As soon as we were coming out the other side of the bridge we saw a camper van going the wrong way. We saw it a little too late, five seconds earlier and I would be alive. We were all panicking, we had all seen the camper van now, and the unlucky thing was that I was sat at the very front of the bus. The camper van had hit us I only saw a glimpse but I saw enough to figure out that this was the last time I would be alive….ever again, our bus driver had been crushed and I was next inline.
I have been crushed…my face is slammed up against the little plastic window behind the driver, I have blood all over me and now I feel sick. My mum is asking me if I am alright but I can’t move.

I have woken up in hospital, I feel fine but then I saw my hand it had scars all over it from the crash, the plastic window must have shattered and cut me. I started to scream but the nurse opposite me acted as if I wasn’t here. I have figured it out now, I am no longer alive. I don’t know where I am going; all I know is that I am just walking away from my old life and into my new life.

I first decided that I would go and see my mum at the house. I didn’t know if she was alive or not, but….well, I want to go back if you see what I mean. I saw my sister, Lucinda, who is turning 16 only two years older than me, but she was looking through the phone book, then I heard her say, “I’m so sorry Jackie,” Jackie is my bff’s mum, “but we thought you may want to know something, its an awkward time I know because you’re in work but, about Vatrixicie, she passed away this morning at nine thirty…” I then realized the time, it was 10:05 that meant the I have only been dead for a little while. I couldn’t bare to listen to Lucinda for any longer so I went to see if I could find mum. I finally found her in my room looking at the most recent picture of me. I saw that she had a massive scar along her cheek down to her neck it looked as if it had been caused by some glass. I was sad; I wish I was alive again. I couldn’t stay there any longer so I ran as fast as I could out of the house.

I have finally reached Mr Man THE café, my most favourite café in the world! I saw our bus driver there, it looked like he had survived, in the end, and I saw the chief of the company there too, basically saying that “because of Vatrixicie’s death, and also because of your injuries, you have been pulled out of the company.” I felt bad. So bad that I yelled and screamed. Then I remembered that they can no longer here me. But someone else did. “Excuse me? Sorry, erm, Vantrixy is it not? I’m Jessica, I died 4 years ago, I was sent to find you and direct you in the right direction. I have GOT to stop saying that, ughh.” I was surprised and also annoyed at the way she said my name. “Yes I am Vatrixicie, I died today at 9:30, I guess you are my guide? I have been wishing I was alive all morning, it’s about time I had something to do.” I replied, annoyed at the way that I said that I have been bored. “ oh, well I’m so sorry to hear that. Right then follow me Vatrixcie!” Jessica called to me over her shoulder.

It seemed hours before I saw another person, well, dead person, but it was more like 5 minutes. The first other person that I saw was the chief, I was scared because he was yelling horrible things to some other people who were digging underneath the cliffs edge, they all looked as scared as I felt. Then Jessica started to speak to the chief as we were walking, I was a fair bit behind them, and to my delight some 3-4 year olds came over to me and asked if I was dead yet and if I would like to play with them. Their mothers were cross with the children for being rude and said sorry to me. Then I heard Jessica say “Yes, unfortunately, Vatrixicie died this morning, so we will have to explain a lot of things I expect ….”
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
this is amazing for a 12 year old !
gr8wizard10
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Probably better then anything I can write currently, and I'm 18.
nohomo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by the bear)
this is amazing for a 12 year old !
Out of interest, how do you fund your constant use of TSR?

Family money?
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by nohomo)
Out of interest, how do you fund your constant use of TSR?

Family money?
hehehe i have lots of grateful lady friends

:rofl:
nohomo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by the bear)
hehehe i have lots of grateful lady friends

Awesome!
AntisthenesDogger
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Boring as ****.
chloe5453
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Probably over analyzing it here but it's actually super deep and I really like it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (189)
22.74%
The paper was reasonable (383)
46.09%
Not feeling great about that exam... (154)
18.53%
It was TERRIBLE (105)
12.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise