Cambridge Economics UMS Average Watch

haseem1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I found this Freedom of Information request that would be of use to everyone applying for Economics at Cambridge.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque...e%20letter.pdf

It details the average and range of UMS for the course across the university as well as King's College specifically for 2012. I have also found one for the percentage of students taking Further Maths, which can be found on my profile, look at the threads I've started.

Hope this helps!
Colmans
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by haseem1)
I found this Freedom of Information request that would be of use to everyone applying for Economics at Cambridge.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque...e%20letter.pdf

It details the average and range of UMS for the course across the university as well as King's College specifically for 2012. I have also found one for the percentage of students taking Further Maths, which can be found on my profile, look at the threads I've started.

Hope this helps!
Interesting.
It might be worth you posting this in the Cambridge forums "Are my grades good enough" or Cambridge Courses Economics.

I feel sorry for the person who got 100% in two subjects and then 99% in the third! So close!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (4)
40%
The paper was reasonable (1)
10%
Not feeling great about that exam... (1)
10%
It was TERRIBLE (4)
40%

Watched Threads