Does anyone want to spend their life learning new things, travelling, developing? Watch

brightcitylights
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I feel like all I want to do spend my life reading about anything and everything, novels, famous people, history, art, music, food and drink, trying new hobbies, travel as much as possible and develop myself as a person both intellectually and spiritually (I'm not religious but I want to learn to be calmer and find happiness within)........does anyone feel the same?? Is anyone actually doing this with their life?!
Maestrok
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by brightcitylights)
I feel like all I want to do spend my life reading about anything and everything, novels, famous people, history, art, music, food and drink, trying new hobbies, travel as much as possible and develop myself as a person both intellectually and spiritually (I'm not religious but I want to learn to be calmer and find happiness within)........does anyone feel the same?? Is anyone actually doing this with their life?!
WOW i feel exactly like that! I always have this hunger to do more and make more of myself. I see designs which i could make better or feel the urge to travel around the world and start something of my own!
Moosferatu
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You can do all that, so long as you can pay for it.
Pariah
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
yes

but unless you are independently wealthy you may find the cost a bit of an issue
Maestrok
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yes i agree cost is a huge issue but also time aswell. Having graduated and going straight into a finance 9-5 with some early starts and late evenings, finding time to do stuff is tough!
brightcitylights
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Yeah, I need money.
thoyub
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
That's great, at least you're actually doing something with your life unlike the people who just go through life destroying themselves and whining about how no one wants them for a relationship.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (222)
22.75%
The paper was reasonable (440)
45.08%
Not feeling great about that exam... (176)
18.03%
It was TERRIBLE (138)
14.14%

Watched Threads