The Student Room Group

How long will they take to get back to me?

I had an interview at Build-A-Bear workshop on Wednesday and the girl said she'd let me know in a couple of days.. I'm still waiting.. I really really want this call back sooo much!! The interviewer said "we'll look at your answers and see whether you're a good fit... you've done REALLY well". I didn't want to brag but I was hoping she genuinely meant that but I haven't had anything yet.. any ideas anyone?
Give it a week and then give them a call. Ask to speak to the manager or whoever interviewed them and explain the situation. If you can't get a straight answer off them, just say that you're still really enthusiastic about working there and are looking forward to hearing a response soon.

Remember, no news is good news. It may be a case that the interviewer needs to confirm who they will hire with the manager. They may need to check with HQ to confirm that they can hire someone. There are so many reasons why they can't reply instantly. I was the first choice candidate for my job but still had a two week gap between the interview and the verbal offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending