Best summer 2014 ! Watch

maximal96
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi, I am already busy thinking how to make my 2014 summer the best one, want to have best time before I head to university. Was thinking of going abroad to work maybe for 1-2 months or volunteer.
Does anyone already have plans about following summer ? Or ideas?
Petricia
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by maximal96)
Hi, I am already busy thinking how to make my 2014 summer the best one, want to have best time before I head to university. Was thinking of going abroad to work maybe for 1-2 months or volunteer.
Does anyone already have plans about following summer ? Or ideas?
Hey.
I am going with a few friends to India to do volunteering. I been with the organization before. and it is really nice place. Maybe it's something you could be interested in? we gonna teach in local communities.
maximal96
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Petricia)
Hey.
I am going with a few friends to India to do volunteering. I been with the organization before. and it is really nice place. Maybe it's something you could be interested in? we gonna teach in local communities.
Sounds good! What is the name of the organization ? and how much do you have to pay for it?
Petricia
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by maximal96)
Sounds good! What is the name of the organization ? and how much do you have to pay for it?
Hey. The organizations name is STEP. you can have a look at their webiste: www.stepvolunteer.com and inbox me for more info:-)
Alicerosecarter
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hello,

I'd suggest looking at summer camps in America. Theres loads of companies and me and my friends did it last year. You work for 2 months then travel for upto a month after. It's amazing. Check out camp America, Americamp and camp leaders. We all went with Americamp but it's up to you, but with Americamp you get a wage and it's loads cheaper, but I'm biased, I went with them!

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (480)
30.91%
The paper was reasonable (601)
38.7%
Not feeling great about that exam... (256)
16.48%
It was TERRIBLE (216)
13.91%

Watched Threads