Hi guys. Just looking to source some information about how other Universities run their student nights. I'm interested in this because there could be plenty of ideas of how to do things and how to take advantage of facilities you have in order to make people have more fun and make the nights more popular. So if you don't mind taking a few minutes to answer a few questions in a post, I'd really appreciate it!
1) What University do you go to?
2) What year of your course are you in (please say if you did a Foundation year or were at your University before "Year 1" of your course!)?
3) What is your personal preference for an ordinary club night (music, setting, price of entry/drinks)?
4) What nights of the week are "Student Nights" at your University'/Union?
5) Do you attend your University/Union's Student Nights? If not, why?
6) How much is entry to your Student Nights and are entry prices staggered at different times of the night?
7) Do your University/Union do Themed nights? If so, how often?
8) Does your University/Union have an on-site pub/bar? If so, how do they utilize this space before and during Student Nights?
9) Please give any details of anything your University/Union does for it's Student Nights that you would consider "quirky".
Thanks for the information guys!
Find out who is getting invitations