Starter Revision Watch

Мэтью
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Sup TSR, since it's nearly christmas now I've been thinking about starting the revision for my A2 units with some light revision progressing into usual exam preparation revision nearer to the exam period. I just wish to ask what kind of revision I should do at this stage and for how long? I've already got ideas for some sessions but I thought I'd get some second opinions.

EDIT: I'm doing A2 Business and Geography
g.k.galloway
  • Universities Forum Helper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Мэтью)
Sup TSR, since it's nearly christmas now I've been thinking about starting the revision for my A2 units with some light revision progressing into usual exam preparation revision nearer to the exam period. I just wish to ask what kind of revision I should do at this stage and for how long? I've already got ideas for some sessions but I thought I'd get some second opinions.

EDIT: I'm doing A2 Business and Geography
Hello

It's been a while since you posted and nobody has replied so I am giving this thread a bump. I can also give you some advice myself

Firstly I can direct you to a couple of useful TSR wikis -
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...thods_and_tips
There are some good tips there
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...ion_techniques
and some further techniques there

Now, I don't know much about you or how you revise but I will say that don't burn yourself out. If you start revising too heavily too soon you will probably peak too early (personal experience )
Maybe just start slowly now by simply ensuring you understand all the concepts and ideas. Maybe due a few practice questions. I wouldn't start past papers until nearer the time. Maybe organise a little study group amongst your peers where you can discuss topics and maybe areas you are struggling with

I hope that is of some help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19
  • Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 31 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (189)
22.74%
The paper was reasonable (383)
46.09%
Not feeling great about that exam... (154)
18.53%
It was TERRIBLE (105)
12.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise