Agreement Watch

JamerR
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi,

I'm writing here, because I my friend has a bit of a problem. Maybe someone studies Law or knows how to write agreements, which would be very helpful.

I have a friend that has a building company. They have refubrished someone's house, however the customer did not have the money to pay - total of xx,xxx pounds. That person said that he will pay in installments. I told my friend to write an agreement and make the customer sign it to make sure that he pays the money, however my friend has no idea how to do it.

Is there anyone out here that could possibly write an agreement/contract for him or just told me how to lay it out or give me a template ?

We would really appreciate any help.

Kind Regards,
James
happyinthehaze
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I bet you won't get many bites on this one.

Try Money Saving Expert.com - they have all sorts of info on there and I wouldn't be surprised if there was something on employing builders - also try Channel 4's 'home' type information online -

or even the government's website or CAB - might have some basic info as to how to avoid being ripped off by contractors.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (191)
22.66%
The paper was reasonable (389)
46.14%
Not feeling great about that exam... (156)
18.51%
It was TERRIBLE (107)
12.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed