The Student Room Group

Primary Teaching Interviews

Hey Guys, I've been called for interview at Edge Hill and Derby, just wondering if anyone else has been called for interview for primary teaching, and if so, what things are you most dreading and/or what your looking at for preparation!

Me personally, i am dreading the QTS tests and subject knowledge exams ! But am so exited to go to the interviews :3
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
I've got one for liverpool hope atm, and think I'm dressing the tests more then anything:frown: I'm more excited then anything to do the interview, ours is a presentation style one, you have to bring an artefact in:smile:

what's yours about?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by lmparkerr
I've got one for liverpool hope atm, and think I'm dressing the tests more then anything:frown: I'm more excited then anything to do the interview, ours is a presentation style one, you have to bring an artefact in:smile:

what's yours about?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! Well for Edge Hill, i have to bring in a childrens book and discuss it for 5 mins, i also have to be involved in a group task, which seems fun! And Derby is the same! Apart from i have to do a minute speech about myself :L And obviously the one to one interview with a member of staff :smile:
Reply 3
at an interview last year I had to read a children's book:smile: they asked why you choose the book and how the children convey the message. I read it to about 5 other interviewees :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest