The Student Room Group

Is grinding cheating?

Scroll to see replies

Yes, I think so. No one would be happy seeing their girlfriend or boyfriend grinding someone else so of course it's wrong
Reply 41
If you went on the Jeremy Kyle show it would count as sexual contact and you would fail the lie detector.
Aww I feel so sorry for you.
I personally believe it is cheating, shame on your girlfriend for hurting you!
Reply 43
No.
Reply 44
So this thread is basically asking whether or not a girl rubbing her arse against a guys dick is cheating? :facepalm:

Can't believe some people would vie this as acceptable and not cheating.
Original post by c_al
So this thread is basically asking whether or not a girl rubbing her arse against a guys dick is cheating? :facepalm:

Can't believe some people would vie this as acceptable and not cheating.

Nice to see someone finally put this into context haha.
Sometimes my close female friends(the ones that have boyfriends) will grind on me in clubs to get rid of unwanted attention.
Reply 47
Original post by Yawn11
I'll slap or dump a bitch for grinding on another guy.

I'll still grind with other girls behind my girl's back though, regardless of whether she considers it cheating or not.

She could do the same in theory, but that's life init, gotta learn to trust.

The last line just made the entire post.

OP, yes, that probably is cheating.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 48
... why don't I know what the word grinding means?
I wouldn't grind on anyone in a club, but yes i would consider it cheating.
Reply 50
Of course it is. You're essentially dry humping someone for pleasure.
Whether it's "technically" cheating or not, I wouldn't want my boyfriend doing it to another girl.
Original post by Anonymous
Would you consider grinding on a guy, cheating if the girl has a boyfriend?

It is cheating. Your ass/ dick touching someone else is cheating. Its disrespectful. Common sense :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
Would you consider grinding on a guy, cheating if the girl has a boyfriend?

Definitely. Most positively definitely.

Unless of course you have an open relationship. But don't abuse that term. It needs to be clear between both parties beforehand before anything is acceptable.

But yes, grinding on a guy - even flirting with a guy - in my eyes, is cheating.
When I go out with my friends, I dance with some of my guy friends even if they have a girlfriend and yes that means grinding. But it honestly means nothing to myself and to them. If it's in good fun then I don't consider it cheating but if one had feelings for the other then definitely
Original post by Peachykeen09
When I go out with my friends, I dance with some of my guy friends even if they have a girlfriend and yes that means grinding. But it honestly means nothing to myself and to them. If it's in good fun then I don't consider it cheating but if one had feelings for the other then definitely

Girl be classy and quit rubbing your ass on dick. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xobeauty
Girl be classy and quit rubbing your ass on dick. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

naw
Reply 57
We are currently developing a brand new Lie Detector programme for a leading broadcaster in Manchester. As a result, we are looking for people to take part in the programme.

From suspected infidelity to theft or drug use or simply to prove your innocence in the work place… whatever the accusation, we aim to resolve the suspicions via a polygraph test. The test will be completely free as opposed to paying over £750. The polygraph tests will be conducted by the UK’s leading polygraph experts Mr. Don Cargill and Nadia Penner.

This is a great opportunity for those who are in great need of a lie detector test absolutely free of charge.

If you have any questions or queries please don’t hesitate to contact me back. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Please call 0161 729 0090 or email prizvi @ truenorth.tv with reference/subject Seph

Kind Regards,

True North TV
cheating no, but i would say its disrespectful ad i wouldnt like to see my partner doing it
Nothing is "cheating", you're free to do whatever you want with whoever you want, regardless of who you're with.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending