Applying for edge hill 2014 Watch

itskshhx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Christie.Amber)
I have already applied for mine. I got an email through sending me details of how and where to apply as well as my log in details
What accommodation did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Christie.Amber
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
About the 4th of jan !
TNA123
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I e-mailed accommodation letting them know I firmed back in December and they sent me my username and password. So my top 5 have been sorted out!
Anyone else who firmed a while back with no e-mail/letter about accommodation may want to give them an e-mail.
itskshhx
Rep:
?
Who do you email?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rachel_1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
[QUOTE=itskshhx;46186724]Who do you email?

[email protected]
itskshhx
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=Rachel_1;46186988]
(Original post by itskshhx)
Who do you email?

[email protected]
Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kazzy104
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by TNA123)
I e-mailed accommodation letting them know I firmed back in December and they sent me my username and password. So my top 5 have been sorted out!
Anyone else who firmed a while back with no e-mail/letter about accommodation may want to give them an e-mail.
Where did you put as your first choice? I put Forest Court Ensuite
TNA123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Kazzy104)
Where did you put as your first choice? I put Forest Court Ensuite
Graduates Court Forest Court Ensuite was my 3rd place. I'd be happy with any of the places I put down. You never know, may both end up in Forest Court!
Rebeccalh
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I got an offer from Edge Hill this week for Marketing and advertising Anyone else doing marketing?
Kazzy104
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Graduates Court Forest Court Ensuite was my 3rd place. I'd be happy with any of the places I put down. You never know, may both end up in Forest Court!
Graduates Court was my third choice haha! What course do you want to do?
TNA123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Graduates Court was my third choice haha! What course do you want to do?
Oh wow! That's hilarious, we really could end up in the same halls! I'm doing Early Years Education with QTS (becoming an early years teacher), what about you?
HCallen24
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Rebeccalh)
I got an offer from Edge Hill this week for Marketing and advertising Anyone else doing marketing?
Im doing Marketing with Advertising, you are literally the only other person who ive seen say they are doing it
Kazzy104
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Oh wow! That's hilarious, we really could end up in the same halls! I'm doing Early Years Education with QTS (becoming an early years teacher), what about you?
Psychology but I can't find a single other person doing it!
TNA123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Psychology but I can't find a single other person doing it!
At least you know you'll be the best in the class I'm sure you'll find people soon, maybe you could start a Psychology 2014 thread and see if anyone appears on it?
Shodann
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
booked a place for the Web Development open day 15th march, hope its as good as it looks
Kazzy104
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
At least you know you'll be the best in the class I'm sure you'll find people soon, maybe you could start a Psychology 2014 thread and see if anyone appears on it?
Hahaha that's a good way to look at it! I think I'll just wait until the applicant day and see if anyone is there Do you know what date you would be starting? Mine's 1st Sept but one of my friend's who's applied for a different course at EHU wouldn't start until late September
rachael1794
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by LSimcock)
Is anyone doing mental health nursing and know when the applicant day is please? x
Im doing mental health nursing, I had my interview two days ago and waiting to hear back! Nervous tho :P have you been to an interview? x
TNA123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hahaha that's a good way to look at it! I think I'll just wait until the applicant day and see if anyone is there Do you know what date you would be starting? Mine's 1st Sept but one of my friend's who's applied for a different course at EHU wouldn't start until late September
On UCAS it said 1st September, but when I got my information booklet it said the start date was 22nd September which was nice to know otherwise I'd miss my brother's 21st. UCAS often gives odd dates.
You'll wonder where everyone had been hiding when you meet them at the applicant day!
Beckyy18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Anyone else got an offer for Early Years Education?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rebeccalh
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by HCallen24)
Im doing Marketing with Advertising, you are literally the only other person who ive seen say they are doing it
Ahh same! I cant find anyone doing this course! Is Edge hill your first choice? :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    All Faculties - Undergraduate and Postgraduate Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Aug '19
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties - Undergraduate and Postgraduate Undergraduate
    Sat, 12 Oct '19