Lack of motivation in AS Levels Watch

kirstynazrob
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I started AS levels in September, and despite being (fairly) intelligent (all A/A* at GCSE) and a passionate person, I have found myself to possess no motivation towards any of the studying at school whatsoever.

I have hobbies outside of school such as the UK Youth Parliament, youth councils (And more of the same) and spend a lot of time trying to have exciting and new experiences and read interesting articles etc... I find myself with no time for studying!

When I do set aside time for studying I am bored from the start and never end up finishing anything.

I don't know how to kick start my motivation!
Any help?

Thanks!
Illusionary
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by kirstynazrob)
I started AS levels in September, and despite being (fairly) intelligent (all A/A* at GCSE) and a passionate person, I have found myself to possess no motivation towards any of the studying at school whatsoever.

I have hobbies outside of school such as the UK Youth Parliament, youth councils (And more of the same) and spend a lot of time trying to have exciting and new experiences and read interesting articles etc... I find myself with no time for studying!

When I do set aside time for studying I am bored from the start and never end up finishing anything.

I don't know how to kick start my motivation!
Any help?

Thanks!
:wavey: Welcome to the site! You're unlikely to find help for this in the Chat forum - that forum isn't really designed for specific questions like this. I've moved your thread to the Study Help forums, where you should be able to find others who can help you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (491)
31.1%
The paper was reasonable (608)
38.51%
Not feeling great about that exam... (258)
16.34%
It was TERRIBLE (222)
14.06%

Watched Threads