International Business Managment - where? Watch

Kamil!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi there. Let's say that I'm outstanding and I will get an unconditional offer from all unis listed below. If you were me which one would you choose and why?

Uuniversities (International Business Management):
1. RGU
2. Heriot- Watt
3. Strathclyde
4. Glasgow (just Business Management)
5. University of Aberdeen

The question nr 2: What if my predicted grades will occur lower than predicted? I mean when I am aplying with predicted grades and I will type 90% from geography and I will get an unconditional offer. But in fact I will have only 60%. What's then? Do they (ucas or unis) check it somehow? I am a Polish student. Thanks!
PeterF282
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Question 1, well I would look at league tables which take student satisfaction etc. into account (Found here : http://www.thecompleteuniversityguid...ment%20Studies) and reading through/talking to those studying at those universities already, I'm sure if you got in contact with their admissions offices they would be happy to have a student talk to you. If I were you I would pick strathclyde as it is said to have a Business strength and is relatively central as well as being no.1 for your 5 choices on the tables but this is a decsion you have to make.

Question 2, your school should be the ones sending your predicted grades in your reference and they have to be honest. Ucas shouldn't check but if they were to your entire application would likely be removed and you wouldn't be able to apply anywhere, never mind that it would discredit the school.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (206)
22.17%
The paper was reasonable (395)
42.52%
Not feeling great about that exam... (178)
19.16%
It was TERRIBLE (150)
16.15%

Watched Threads