Dorothy perkins/outfit job Watch

PardonMyFrench96
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi guys,

Does anyone know the proper procedure for applying for an outfit (or DP) job? On the outfit website, they have individual sales advisor positions open that you have to apply online and then one general sales advisors link that you print off a form and take it into the store. I know some big brands really don't like people taking forms into stores and also it looks a little bit embarrassing like I can't use the website, but it's confusing. Also on the DP wwebsite, it redirects to Burton, or just shows up 8 store manager roles nationally - would it be worth going into either of these stores and asking if they have vacancies? Thanks!
PardonMyFrench96
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
coopertroopa03
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If they're not showing vacancies on the website it's likely they just don't have any. A lot of big brands don't like people handing in forms but I guess they wouldn't have them if they hated it that much?! If you want a job there that badly, it's probably worth going into the store with a form - they're not likely to think any worse of you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (143)
21.22%
The paper was reasonable (329)
48.81%
Not feeling great about that exam... (126)
18.69%
It was TERRIBLE (76)
11.28%

Watched Threads