Any IBFE students out there? Watch

elia
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I have applied to study International Business, Finance and Economics at Manchester. Would any current or former IBFE students mind telling me what the course is like, e.g. workload, content etc...

Thanks
archie16
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
i would also like to know
james2557
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The work is obviously harder than anything you're likely to have done before, but thats expected. In terms of workload, I don't think its as much as I had during my A levels, although im only first year. I'm really liking the course anyway, would definitely recommend it.
makrxx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by james2557)
The work is obviously harder than anything you're likely to have done before, but thats expected. In terms of workload, I don't think its as much as I had during my A levels, although im only first year. I'm really liking the course anyway, would definitely recommend it.
Right now I'm actually considering between Manchester's Finance/Economcs & Finance and Exeter's Economics and Finance. Able to provide some input? Of course Manchester's has a bigger city, better nightlife etc. But academics wise, how is Manchester and the facilities of the University?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Manchester
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
    Sat, 22 Jun '19
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

How has 2019 been so far?