Essay on disadvantaged youths - help needed!! Watch

LolaXX
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey, I'm supposed to write an essay on how state and/or non-profit agencies can help educators to develop positive values in pupils who limit their prospects as future parents and contributors to society because of their attitudes! Sadly, I have no idea how you could help them! Being a role model, of course, might be a good way, but that's something the teachers should do and not the state or some agency! SO how could you help the teachers to help the children? Does anyone have any idea? Please help!:confused:
F1's Finest
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by LolaXX)
Hey, I'm supposed to write an essay on how state and/or non-profit agencies can help educators to develop positive values in pupils who limit their prospects as future parents and contributors to society because of their attitudes! Sadly, I have no idea how you could help them! Being a role model, of course, might be a good way, but that's something the teachers should do and not the state or some agency! SO how could you help the teachers to help the children? Does anyone have any idea? Please help!:confused:
Reminds me of something I wrote for my GCSE English Language paper.

You could talk about the Princes Trust collaborating with a school?

They're a charity that help younger people who are at a disadvantage.

Sorry if this is vague, but it's rare I comment on essay related subjects (forums)! I'm a science person lol!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (491)
31.1%
The paper was reasonable (608)
38.51%
Not feeling great about that exam... (258)
16.34%
It was TERRIBLE (222)
14.06%

Watched Threads