The Student Room Group

One Piece!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by Dilzo999
I know it sucks although at least Oda gets some rest, apparently he only has like 3 hours of sleep everyday.

yeah thats true but oda actually works on a chapter 4 weeks earlier then releases it.

and its because of the break... :frown:
3 hours sleep is typical for a mangaka and i know it is a lot of hard work.
The filler episodes are over! and now it begins the dressrosa story! well, well.

Anyone who knows when chapter 734 will be released in this year?
Reply 122
spoilers out and 15th should be the release.
Original post by 02simm
spoilers out and 15th should be the release.

Finally :biggrin:, I hope we see who used haki (or if it even was haki).
Finally :biggrin:, I hope we see who used haki (or if it even was haki).

I'm assuming you haven't read it. That was a shock. Cavendish just became a badass in my eyes. I want to see him and Zoro fight.
Original post by Sesshomaru24U
I'm assuming you haven't read it. That was a shock. Cavendish just became a badass in my eyes. I want to see him and Zoro fight.

Just read it now, Cavendish is indeed a badass. When they were talking about wind I was possibly thinking dragon but still Cavendish is awesome.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just read it now, Cavendish is indeed a badass. When they were talking about wind I was possibly thinking dragon but still Cavendish is awesome.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That appearance of his makes him seem like a badass opponent. He just looks spooky. You read any of the other mangas this week? I found all the other ones disappointing. Bleach and Naruto just didn't do anything. If you read naruto, I don't understand how Sasuke can dodge a lightening quick attack from the Raikage but can't manage to dodge a slow sword attack.
That appearance of his makes him seem like a badass opponent. He just looks spooky. You read any of the other mangas this week? I found all the other ones disappointing. Bleach and Naruto just didn't do anything. If you read naruto, I don't understand how Sasuke can dodge a lightening quick attack from the Raikage but can't manage to dodge a slow sword attack.

I actually liked Naruto, was better than the garbage they were releasing on Obito, apparently him getting stabbed could be to do with hashirama or it could be a clone or something to distract him. Bleach was meh, I didn't like renji's new look and that wrestling guy is a joke to be honest.
Pretty sure it's Juan Sheet
It goes on at last. The final in the colosseum will begin and by the look of it the Royal Palace-story will be continued next week. Nevertheless I wonder what happens to Sanji, Nami, Chopper and Brook against Big Mum at the moment...
Original post by Kallisto
It goes on at last. The final in the colosseum will begin and by the look of it the Royal Palace-story will be continued next week. Nevertheless I wonder what happens to Sanji, Nami, Chopper and Brook against Big Mum at the moment...

In the final I don't think Rebecca would get that far so it'd be between Burgess and Sabo, should be one interesting fight.
In the final I don't think Rebecca would get that far so it'd be between Burgess and Sabo, should be one interesting fight.

Burgess and Sabo could be the strongest fighters in colosseum, although we have not seen their true strength yet. But I guess Diamante will be a hard nut in the final. And he must be very strong. Or why did Doflamingo plan that Diamante should fight against the rest of the fighters alone?
(edited 10 years ago)
My god just show us his face already, we all know who it is :biggrin:.
Reply 133
I can't wait to see Sabo in action. I imagine he's close to Ace's level since that's where they left off when they were children and Sabo's been spending a lot of time with Dragon so he must be fairly strong. I can see him being the strongest fighter in the arena followed by Burges .
Reply 134
simple yet awesome chapter. when im feeling down i just read a chapter of one piece and i feel happy again
Original post by puma21
I can't wait to see Sabo in action. (...)

Same here! I want to know what his skills are and how strong he is. But I'm curious what will happen in the palace when Ruffy, Zorro and Kinemon arrive it.
One Piece is doing an awesome job as usual. Looking forward to a few things. The finals, we got a few interesting fighters out there - don't care much for Rebecca haha. I want to see how the fight plays out between Luffy and Doflamingo. I reckon Zoro will take either the Admiral or one of Doflamingo's best. I have this feeling that when the admiral realizes Luffy just came to kick Doflamingo ass he'll just step out the way like 'the bad guys beating the bad guys? go ahead'. That's unlikely, but would be interesting. I really like this Admiral though, I think his view on the schchibukai has made things more interesting.
Original post by Kallisto
Burgess and Sabo could be the strongest fighters in colosseum, although we have not seen their true strength yet. But I guess Diamante will be a hard nut in the final. And he must be very strong. Or why did Doflamingo plan that Diamante should fight against the rest of the fighters alone?

I doubt that will happen. I mean everyone fighting together. I'm pretty sure Burgess will try and take the others out. Rebecca will go quite quickly I think, I reckon the barrier guy barrier will get broken with haki, then Sabo, Burgess and Diamante will have a 3 vs all. I also think we're overestimating Sabo. I assume he's just a standard fighter who can use observational and armament haki. Should be interesting.

I really want to see Cavendish break out of the place. I want all the fighter who are about to get turned into toys to break free and I think Cavendish will be the one to do it.
(...)
I really want to see Cavendish break out of the place. I want all the fighter who are about to get turned into toys to break free and I think Cavendish will be the one to do it.

I think the same as you. In my opinion Cavendish will play an important part in this arc.
I doubt that will happen. I mean everyone fighting together. I'm pretty sure Burgess will try and take the others out. Rebecca will go quite quickly I think, I reckon the barrier guy barrier will get broken with haki, then Sabo, Burgess and Diamante will have a 3 vs all. I also think we're overestimating Sabo. I assume he's just a standard fighter who can use observational and armament haki. Should be interesting.

Hmm we never know, he could possibly have a devil fruit although it could be unlikely. I also liked Fujitora's goal it seems he has a more sense of justice than the other admirals although we haven't seen Green Bull yet.

Quick Reply

Latest