My 1st Car... Watch

NovemberRain13
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey Guys, I just wondered if anyone could help me with finding a good first car. My budget at the moment is £900. I am 17 - so I am new to driving. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks
shake96
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, I had read that Vauxhall Corsas are good for a 1st car because they are small, so easier to park and are economical as you can get them in a 1-1.4L engine. When did your pass your test or planning to take it? Good luck with your serch.
NovemberRain13
Rep:
?
(Original post by shake96)
Hi, I had read that Vauxhall Corsas are good for a 1st car because they are small, so easier to park and are economical as you can get them in a 1-1.4L engine. When did your pass your test or planning to take it? Good luck with your serch.
Hey, thanks for the reply. I am just waiting for my provisional to come through so I can take my test as planned for December of this year. I will take a look at the car you suggested as the "easy to park" factor is something I need! Thanks again Snake96!
shake96
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Your welcome! Good luck for your test.
Autotrader.co.uk is a great site as there are articles on which cars they recommended for young drivers like us!
NovemberRain13
Rep:
?
(Original post by shake96)
Your welcome! Good luck for your test.
Autotrader.co.uk is a great site as there are articles on which cars they recommended for young drivers like us!
Thanks - I think I will need all the luck I can get! :rolleyes: hehe!
shake96
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by NovemberRain13)
Thanks - I think I will need all the luck I can get! :rolleyes: hehe!
You'll be fine I'm sure. Just have confident in yourself!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (537)
26.41%
The paper was reasonable (885)
43.53%
Not feeling great about that exam (397)
19.53%
It was TERRIBLE (214)
10.53%

Watched Threads