Turn on thread page Beta

Sun and headaches.. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just come in from sitting in the sun for a while, now i'm in i have a terrible headache and almost blurry vision.

This happens quite often. Could it be because i was reading a magazine outside? I didn't have sunglasses on either.

Thanks for any advice. xx

ReputationRep:
    Sit in the Daily Telegraph instead. It's bigger and will protect you from the Sun's rays better than the Sun will.

ReputationRep:
    Funny.

ReputationRep:
    It depends if you were sitting in the sun in Bexley, Ashford or Dartford.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I get headaches when it's hot if I don't drink enough

ReputationRep:
    Your ment to drink plenty of water and wear sunglasses it will make a difference.

ReputationRep:
    Well I guess dehydration makes you have headaches and the sun is hot and so you get dehydrated. I also can't imagine that sittting with a bright light shining in your eyes (the sun) would help. I reckon your normal really it doesn't sound too random!xx

ReputationRep:
    You should make sure you drink plenty of fluids when you're out in the sun for long periods [preferably water and avoid fizzy drinks].

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 30, 2006
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.