So worried about Monday Watch

matt1001
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I got a call from another manager in a different team, I did something wrong at work, I was under pressure and had a lot to do. The another manager fixed the problem but now he wants to talk to my manager on Monday, the another manager was polite on the phone and said have a nice weekend but now I am really worried. Should I tell my manager on monday and warm him about the phone call.
Always.Inbetween
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi,

I think if you are really worried you can mention to your manager that
1. You made a mistake but it has been fixed
2. You are a bit worried about the situation
3. The manager is going to call you (your manager) and explain what happened
4. You just wanted to let him know about the situation so it doesn't come as a surprise.

There is nothing more you can do, just focus on that. It's out of your control, and you shouldn't worry too much about it, it's in the past now, all you can do is make sure you let your manager know that it's an issue that might be raised. It will probably make you feel a lot better (unless your manager is totally crazy and evil) and it will soften the blow. But dont worry, stop worrying, it's over, it's fine. Things happen, the get fixed, they are dealt with. Good Luck.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (53)
14.32%
The paper was reasonable (186)
50.27%
Not feeling great about that exam... (90)
24.32%
It was TERRIBLE (41)
11.08%

Watched Threads