broken heart Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Don't know what to do. The girl I love who I planned to marry loves me but doesn't want to be with me anymore. She's a girl I can't imagine life without, I don't want to be without. I don't have anyone I feel I can talk to about this. I just want to curl up in a ball.
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm so sorry that really sucks. Why does she not want to be with you any more? Is there no hope of reconciliation?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
I'm so sorry that really sucks. Why does she not want to be with you any more? Is there no hope of reconciliation?
Because I make a big deal out of small things, like things that we should only have small arguments over I make big. I've done it several times now and she's really emotionally sensitive so that makes everything I do wrong 10x worse. I try to learn not to, I know I can learn not to.

And I don't know. I want to ask her soon the question of whether or not she thinks there is any way for us to be together again. I don't want to ask too soon though but I don't know when I should ask. At the same time, I'm not sure if the hurt I caused her (unintentional) is a wound that will heal.
Keetz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My bf told me he can't commit anymore. He wants to be big and successful in film/successful and apparently I'm hindering that.

Just because I asked him if he's seeing me for my birthday (he might not be).

And I'm not being funny, but I too have big plans (Graduate Medicine), but I'd discuss them before making any decisions.

And I dunno what to because I do love him like crazy. But I'm sick of the way he's acting like his life is so difficult. I ask for one text and that's a chore.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (133)
24.81%
The paper was reasonable (238)
44.4%
Not feeling great about that exam (102)
19.03%
It was TERRIBLE (63)
11.75%

Watched Threads