losing "it" am i normal? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
ok so, i really love my boyfriend, and he loves me so we both mutually decided to have sex. I was told that for some it was painful at first, and thats basically what happened to me, after a bit, it was a bit better; but still not exactly painless. Now its nearly 24hrs since it happened and i still feel a slight ache, is this normal? do i just need to give it a bit more time before im back to normal? and do you think it'll hurt as much next time? sorry i know this is a kinda awkward question but this is what the student room is for!
Mel1215
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
That is completely normal, you'll be fine after a couple of days. Yeah it will more than likely be slightly painful next time but not as painful as it was initially on your first time.
buchanan700
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Perfectly normal, don't worry.

Just please, please make sure you are doing plenty of foreplay. That doesn't just mean Oral sex or 'fingering'. That means kissing, cuddling, stroking, nibbling...for as long as it takes to make you both turned on. The first time is a bit of an exception but sex shouldn't really feel 'tight' or hurt. Just relax and let things progress naturally as well, it's not all about the big 'O'.
meenu89
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
ok so, i really love my boyfriend, and he loves me so we both mutually decided to have sex. I was told that for some it was painful at first, and thats basically what happened to me, after a bit, it was a bit better; but still not exactly painless. Now its nearly 24hrs since it happened and i still feel a slight ache, is this normal? do i just need to give it a bit more time before im back to normal? and do you think it'll hurt as much next time? sorry i know this is a kinda awkward question but this is what the student room is for!
We are all different, for me it hurt the first few times, even though I was relaxed and aroused. Although it hurt less and less, but what you're describing, is normal, don't worry
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
thanks people
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (143)
21.22%
The paper was reasonable (329)
48.81%
Not feeling great about that exam... (126)
18.69%
It was TERRIBLE (76)
11.28%

Watched Threads