I like my flatmate.. she's a girl.. help Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm in my first year of uni and I'm living in halls. We have 12 people in our flat and there's a clique, then me and this girl are sort of our own clique.

We spend quite a lot of time together, in each others rooms. Just chilling, listening to music etc. I'm not very flirty but I think(?) she flirts with me .. lots of laughing and eye contact. We hug sometimes for no reason and sometimes we'll be laying on the bed and she'll stroke my hair. She's really pretty and I think I like her.. so what do I do now? This is all new to me.

Anon
SoftPunch
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm in my first year of uni and I'm living in halls. We have 12 people in our flat and there's a clique, then me and this girl are sort of our own clique.

We spend quite a lot of time together, in each others rooms. Just chilling, listening to music etc. I'm not very flirty but I think(?) she flirts with me .. lots of laughing and eye contact. We hug sometimes for no reason and sometimes we'll be laying on the bed and she'll stroke my hair. She's really pretty and I think I like her.. so what do I do now? This is all new to me.

Anon
*Sighs* - now you cry OP.
Spoiler:
Show
But in all seriousness, why not ask her out if she seems to like you, you seem to like her?!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (104)
19.01%
The paper was reasonable (275)
50.27%
Not feeling great about that exam... (109)
19.93%
It was TERRIBLE (59)
10.79%

Watched Threads