Teacher still hasn't sent off ucas? Watch

magical-octopus
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Ok so I have had all my ucas stuff and personal statement ready since before half term now and I really wanted to get my application in early in the hope of getting early offers ... but my teacher who is organising everything for my ucas keeps making me wait - she's said it will be sent 'in the next few days' several times in the past few weeks

Some of the unis I'm applying to have already started giving out offers and I'm realllly worried I'll be less likely to get an offer now!

Can anyone please give me some advice about whether this will affect my chances of getting an offer or if there is anything I can do about it?
bluebeetle
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Don't worry, as long as your application is sent in by the deadline you will be given equal consideration. Universities know from experience how many applications they get and they make informed decisions based on this. Some unis don't send out any decisions until after January 15th.

Posted from TSR Mobile
beckaroo7
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Don't worry, they'll keep giving out offers until march etc. Your teacher probably has alot of student's ucas forms to send off. As long as it's sent before the deadline I think you'll be ok
Origami Bullets
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's not going to stop you getting into uni, but if you feel she's taking the mick then you can always ask your parents to enquire on your behalf

Posted from TSR Mobile
Vorsah
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm in the same situation, it's so annoying can't even focus on studying.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (537)
26.41%
The paper was reasonable (885)
43.53%
Not feeling great about that exam (397)
19.53%
It was TERRIBLE (214)
10.53%

Watched Threads