Original post by AspiringMedic8
Are you not doing anything then? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah :tongue:
Hopefully, since I think they try to make the programme 50/50 :colondollar:

What university did you choose?

Oh okay, misread what you said! aha:eek:

My choice was University of Chicago, what did you choose?
Original post by tara8000
yeah :tongue:

How did you find the time constraints for the video?
Reply 163
Original post by H.Ibrahim
How did you find the time constraints for the video?

ahhh, I recorded 14 mins of footage, and my original edit was 7mins 30 seconds... but my teacher said they probably won't even watch it if it was over 5 mins, so I spent about 40 mins editing it down to 4 mins 56 seconds :colondollar:
ahhh, I recorded 14 mins of footage, and my original edit was 7mins 30 seconds... but my teacher said they probably won't even watch it if it was over 5 mins, so I spent about 40 mins editing it down to 4 mins 56 seconds :colondollar:

I think I'm in trouble, 15 mins of footage condensed to 10 mins and 8 seconds at best. The best part of it is like after 7th minute:facepalm: So yeah I really hope it works out somehow.
Reply 165
I think I'm in trouble, 15 mins of footage condensed to 10 mins and 8 seconds at best. The best part of it is like after 7th minute:facepalm: So yeah I really hope it works out somehow.

oooher :s-smilie::.... good luck :redface: ... do you have a link? :colondollar:
Oh okay, misread what you said! aha:eek:

My choice was University of Chicago, what did you choose?

I chose Duke.

My video was about 7 minutes I think. I'd hope they'd watch the whole thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I chose Duke.

My video was about 7 minutes I think. I'd hope they'd watch the whole thing.

Yeah I hope so too!:tongue:

My holiday so far consisted of procrastination, procrastination, procrastination, you?
oooher :s-smilie::.... good luck :redface: ... do you have a link? :colondollar:

Yeah, do you want to watch it?:cool:
Reply 169
Yeah, do you want to watch it?:cool:

only if youre comfortable :tongue: i'll show mine if you want :smile:
Do we need to reply to the email they sent us confirming whether or not we can attend those dates?
Reply 171
Original post by Ashleigh_Spencer
Do we need to reply to the email they sent us confirming whether or not we can attend those dates?

I don't think so, only if you know you can't attend :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think so, only if you know you can't attend :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reply 173
Less than a month to go now until we hear if we were successful or not! :biggrin:
OMG I GOT A PLACE! I was so shocked because I thought that it was the 21st of March that we were finding out! :smile:
OMG I GOT A PLACE! I was so shocked because I thought that it was the 21st of March that we were finding out! :smile:

What?!? No way! Are you sure? :tongue: What did the email say?

They're secretly giving out places... Those little! I'm really anxious now.

Congratulations though!
Original post by Princepieman
What?!? No way! Are you sure? :tongue: What did the email say?

They're secretly giving out places... Those little! I'm really anxious now.

Congratulations though!

Don't worry! They're giving out places in phases, it's just that this was the first phase. I was so shocked because I was not expecting an email until the 21st of March! :smile:

Thank you! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 177
Hey, guys, this is my first time posting in this thread (as I didn't think I'd have much of a chance of being selected so I thought posting at all would be futile) but I just got an email saying that I was a finalist. Would be nice to hear of others who will also be on the residential so that it's a less daunting experience for us all! :smile:
Original post by aspiringmedic8
omg i got a place! I was so shocked because i thought that it was the 21st of march that we were finding out! :smile:

i've just got an email saying i've got a place!!!!:d:d:d:d
OMG - Just got a text and email saying I'm through to the final :') --- So happy, don't actually know what to do :smile:)))))))

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending