Turn on thread page Beta

English Language Exam Question- 5th November watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

I sat the English Language Exam re-sit on 5th November 2013 and was wondering if anyone knows when we receive our results back? I think I did well on it but am extremely worried that I have messed up my Question 4 answer! Thanks in advance for any replies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olly1234)
    Hi there,

I sat the English Language Exam re-sit on 5th November 2013 and was wondering if anyone knows when we receive our results back? I think I did well on it but am extremely worried that I have messed up my Question 4 answer! Thanks in advance for any replies
    i done my english language exam round about then and i didnt re-sit it i done my real exam and we will be getting them around about the 8th of january

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olly1234)
    Hi there,

What sources did you compare in Q4?

ReputationRep:
    We'll get them on the 9th January. School's administrators ect get them on the 8th, but they can only revealed to us on the 9th!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheHistoryGeek)
    We'll get them on the 9th January. School's administrators ect get them on the 8th, but they can only revealed to us on the 9th!
    Yep its 9th January, hope it goes well

ReputationRep:
    -.-question 5

ReputationRep:
    What were the questions x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DartzQueen!)
    What were the questions x
    Q1 - Asked about what we learned from an article about Children going outside.

Q2 - Obviously about presentational devices. This one was about Great Eagles in a Country (sorry, but I forgot the name.) It asked us to explain the headling, picture and caption.

Q3 - thoughts and feelings from a journey to the Egyptian Pyramids.

Q4 - Comparison

Q5 - Describe and explain our experiences of the outdoors.

Q6 - 'Talent shows, like X-Factor, are a source of cheap television and have no value to us.' (or something along these lines.).

Argue for or against this statement, including the points arisen in the statement.

ReputationRep:
    OMG! Ur a lifesaver thanks so much! Was that for the higher paper!

ReputationRep:
    For Q5 and Q6 told me the purpose which is relly helpful but do u know the form so letter, leaflet or anything

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 28, 2013

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.