University Fundraising Ideas Watch

NatashaLee
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I know it's not exactly volunteering, But I didn't know where else was best to post this so...

I'm looking for some fundraising ideas which work well within universitys, preferably something quick and easy to organise and carry out because of our time scale however if you have any good ideas at all, please do post them and if they're not suitable this time, I'll save them for next time

My current ideas are,
Car Wash
Quiz Night
Wear a hat to work/uni - Might be a bit hard to get people involved though I think
doodle_333
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
bucket collect at clubs on the door

drunk people often donate large sums of money without thinking (or drunk guys rather, having done this several times I will tell you now virtually NO women will give you a penny)

EDIT: also if you're in halls make a cheap punch and organise a social with drinking games etc and charge everyone a fiver, could even try and get a taxi company to take you all to a club for free
xsindy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by doodle_333)
bucket collect at clubs on the door

drunk people often donate large sums of money without thinking (or drunk guys rather, having done this several times I will tell you now virtually NO women will give you a penny)
That's true, one of the guys I was with gave £20 to a homeless imposter for a tatty Big Issue... needless to say he was drunk. xD

You could do a cooking night with the people in your halls and charge everyone a small fee to take part/eat?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (221)
22.97%
The paper was reasonable (430)
44.7%
Not feeling great about that exam... (174)
18.09%
It was TERRIBLE (137)
14.24%

Watched Threads