Introduce yourself to me Watch

Iam100%Perfect
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
This is your chance to let me know who you are and what you do and the rest of it. This is my first ever forum I have joined and it might well be the last. Do not miss out on the opportunity and the privilege to interact with me. So yeah type stuff about yourselves and in return I promise to read each one of your posts and you might even get a reply if you are lucky enough and I have sufficient time on my hands.
FlavaFavourFruit
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm Mango, nice to meet you.
techno-thriller
Badges: 14
Report 5 years ago
Hello, I am not privileged to meet you. Your ego won't go far on this forum.
Maid Marian
Badges: 20
Report 5 years ago
Good day, I am known as Maid Marian. My humble abode is the dense wood of Sherwood Forest.
meenu89
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Iam100%Perfect)
This is your chance to let me know who you are and what you do and the rest of it. This is my first ever forum I have joined and it might well be the last. Do not miss out on the opportunity and the privilege to interact with me. So yeah type stuff about yourselves and in return I promise to read each one of your posts and you might even get a reply if you are lucky enough and I have sufficient time on my hands.
TMD?
Iam100%Perfect
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
The sarcastic tones in some of your posts are truly repugnant. I came here to chat and not to be mocked by a bunch of imbeciles who can't appreciate that someone is trying to be social. I pity your parents for raising such tossers.
Iam100%halal
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I believe that those employing the repugnant tones you speak so distastefully of are jealous that they aren't 100% anything and are painfully aware that they do not possess the good sense, upbringing, taste and fortune to ever be 100% anything.
I am 100% halal. I think we can be great friends, Iam100%Perfect, because there aren't many 100% persons walking the Earth in these days of ours.
Scoobster
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Iam100%halal)
I believe that those employing the repugnant tones you speak so distastefully of are jealous that they aren't 100% anything and are painfully aware that they do not possess the good sense, upbringing, taste and fortune to ever be 100% anything.
I am 100% halal. I think we can be great friends, Iam100%Perfect, because there aren't many 100% persons walking the Earth in these days of ours.
It's grating on me that the P in Iam100%Perfect, is a capital P, and on your other username, Iam100%halal, the H is not capital.

If you're using dual accounts, you need consistency and a fine eye for detail.

Thus, you are in fact, not 100%Perfect.
PeaceTreaty
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Iam100%Perfect)
I came here to chat and not to be mocked by a bunch of imbeciles
It helps if you don't come across as a ****.
Iam100%halal
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Scoobster)
It's grating on me that the P in Iam100%Perfect, is a capital P, and on your other username, Iam100%halal, the H is not capital.

I am sorry that you have jumped to an unjustified conclusion. My pity for you disallows me to take affront.
I and Iam100%Perfect are only alike in that we are 100% something. We are not 100% the same person, rest assured.
Scoobster
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I am sorry that you have jumped to an unjustified conclusion. My pity for you disallows me to take affront.
I and Iam100%Perfect are only alike in that we are 100% something. We are not 100% the same person, rest assured.
Again you're showing flaws in claimed perfection.

Just because something may not be correct, does not mean it is always unjustified. However, my conclusion is both corrected, and justified.

You'll slip up sooner or later. Easy to make mistakes when you're not as perfect as I am.
Iam100%halal
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Again you're showing flaws in claimed perfection.

Just because something may not be correct, does not mean it is always unjustified. However, my conclusion is both corrected, and justified.

You'll slip up sooner or later. Easy to make mistakes when you're not as perfect as I am.
There are no flaws in my reasoning. To come to the preposterous conclusion you reached, one must first assume that I am Iam100%Perfect. There is no information from which you may reliably infer that.
There have been no slips so far, only assumed slips.
My small 'h' was retained for uniqueness.
Autistic Merit
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Why the **** do you sound like Seth Sanity from the Daily Mail?
Kvothe the Arcane
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hello. My name is Keron
Scoobster
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
There are no flaws in my reasoning. To come to the preposterous conclusion you reached, one must first assume that I am Iam100%Perfect. There is no information from which you may reliably infer that.
There have been no slips so far, only assumed slips.
My small 'h' was retained for uniqueness.
So do you and Iam100%halal know eachother?
FlavaFavourFruit
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

own3d
donutaud15
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I am donut and it's not very nice to meet you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
nic-nac
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, welcome to tsr ... Your opening post and username make you sound arrogant ... although if it applies to your grades then you will fit in here. Your other account annoys me, I find the animal cruelty involved in hallal food disgusting and unnecessary.
arrowhead
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hello. My name is Arrowhead. I am named after a particularly high-end area of sex toy stores around Lake Arrowhead in California.
Id and Ego seek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, I'm a retty *****, I'm a jiggy *****, ask about me. They call me young drug dealer, they call me young thug *****. 24 karats my slugs glitter, 24 years old worth a couple million.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (241)
14.9%
The paper was reasonable (901)
55.72%
Not feeling great about that exam... (355)
21.95%
It was TERRIBLE (120)
7.42%

Watched Threads