The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Armed robbery tescos burley road - anyone?

Im a student but not in official uni accomdation, im in a shared student house about 3 blocks from tescos burley road.

Im kind of worried, yes i know theres some crap areas of leeds but by and large our area is fine to walk about, ive been here a month and never had problems

Yesturday there was an armed robbery at tescos, the police was there and even taped it off with police barriers etc.

I know its just a shop but does this mean that these kind of robberies are moving into our area? or are armed robberies of shops totally different

any replies would be great
I thought you were asking if anyone wants to rob Tescos!

I was going to say that I just need to get my loot sack :awesome:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by bettywarband
Im a student but not in official uni accomdation, im in a shared student house about 3 blocks from tescos burley road.

Im kind of worried, yes i know theres some crap areas of leeds but by and large our area is fine to walk about, ive been here a month and never had problems

Yesturday there was an armed robbery at tescos, the police was there and even taped it off with police barriers etc.

I know its just a shop but does this mean that these kind of robberies are moving into our area? or are armed robberies of shops totally different

any replies would be great

you should be scared. Very scared.
Dude, there's robberies everywhere. Just carry a small pistol (if legal) and you should be cool.
Reply 4
Original post by techno-thriller
Dude, there's robberies everywhere. Just carry a small pistol (if legal) and you should be cool.

"Just carry a gun in Leeds and you should be cool!"

Quick Reply

Latest