Armed robbery tescos burley road - anyone? Watch

bettywarband
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Im a student but not in official uni accomdation, im in a shared student house about 3 blocks from tescos burley road.

Im kind of worried, yes i know theres some crap areas of leeds but by and large our area is fine to walk about, ive been here a month and never had problems

Yesturday there was an armed robbery at tescos, the police was there and even taped it off with police barriers etc.

I know its just a shop but does this mean that these kind of robberies are moving into our area? or are armed robberies of shops totally different

any replies would be great
Maid Marian
Badges: 20
Report 5 years ago
I thought you were asking if anyone wants to rob Tescos!

I was going to say that I just need to get my loot sack :awesome:
YourDeath
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by bettywarband)
Im a student but not in official uni accomdation, im in a shared student house about 3 blocks from tescos burley road.

Im kind of worried, yes i know theres some crap areas of leeds but by and large our area is fine to walk about, ive been here a month and never had problems

Yesturday there was an armed robbery at tescos, the police was there and even taped it off with police barriers etc.

I know its just a shop but does this mean that these kind of robberies are moving into our area? or are armed robberies of shops totally different

any replies would be great
you should be scared. Very scared.
techno-thriller
Badges: 14
Report 5 years ago
Dude, there's robberies everywhere. Just carry a small pistol (if legal) and you should be cool.
WGR
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by techno-thriller)
Dude, there's robberies everywhere. Just carry a small pistol (if legal) and you should be cool.
"Just carry a gun in Leeds and you should be cool!"
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (387)
30.91%
The paper was reasonable (491)
39.22%
Not feeling great about that exam... (218)
17.41%
It was TERRIBLE (156)
12.46%

Watched Threads