HAARP : development of weather control weapons? Watch

GnomeMage
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
So the US invented microwave pulse weapon to manipulate weather and use it as a weapon ? The Typhoon that hit Philippine is created by these weapons so that US can re-establish their base at Philippine which has been shut down not long ago.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2013/11/1...ather-weapons/
The_Duck
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Wow you're an obscure troll. 6/10
If i'm correct, HAARP is the corporation from X-Men Legends? My mistake if it actually is a real thing. (source http://strategywiki.org/wiki/X-Men_Legends/Plot)
Gibber96
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by The_Duck)
If i'm correct, HAARP is the corporation from X-Men Legends? My mistake if it actually is a real thing. (source http://strategywiki.org/wiki/X-Men_Legends/Plot)
It is a real thing as well, I'm afraid.
skotch
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
One step closer to the machine from 'Cloudy with a chance of meatballs' becoming a reality!
nixonsjellybeans
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
This reminds me of C&C Red Alert 2 and the Weather Machine
benplumley
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't know who I dislike more, trolls or the people who believe this kind of ridiculous conspiracy theory. At least trolls know not to take themselves seriously.
Aj12
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I love the amount of conspiracy theories around HAARP. It causes typhoons, earthquakes, can read minds. The Americans clearly have a wonder machine
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
OMGZ, it's the chemtrails! :rolleyes:
joey11223
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Afaik it's used to send signals into space to tell the rest of the hive fleet that this world is ready to be consumed of all bio-matter?

...something like that anyhow.
SHallowvale
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Aj12)
I love the amount of conspiracy theories around HAARP. It causes typhoons, earthquakes, can read minds. The Americans clearly have a wonder machine

No no. Not the Americans, but the American GOVERNMENT. You know, Obama and Clinton and all of that lot, clearly. -.-
Manitude
  • Entertainment Forum Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by The_Duck)
Oh, it's real. It's mentioned a few times in the research posters around the physics department at my university.

I've no reason to suspect it is anything other than a piece of science research equipment.
MatureStudent36
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by GnomeMage)
So the US invented microwave pulse weapon to manipulate weather and use it as a weapon ? The Typhoon that hit Philippine is created by these weapons so that US can re-establish their base at Philippine which has been shut down not long ago.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2013/11/1...ather-weapons/
Why would they want to reestablish a base that they shut down as a cost saving measure?

I'll offer you a little bit of advice. Crazy people, many with mental illness are able to post on the internet. Because it's on the internet it doesn't mean it's true.
GnomeMage
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by MatureStudent36)
Why would they want to reestablish a base that they shut down as a cost saving measure?

I'll offer you a little bit of advice. Crazy people, many with mental illness are able to post on the internet. Because it's on the internet it doesn't mean it's true.
HAARP is real. I've heard of it in conference. What we dont know is if americans already had the technology and is using it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Extremotroph
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Drewski)
OMGZ, it's the chemtrails! :rolleyes:
Don't you ever look up at the sky? Chemtrails is a real phenomenon. Paul McCartney used it, Beijing Olympics too, and it is referred to, officially, as "cloud seeding". What I have observed with my own eyes is a plane (or several) that leaves a thick white trail which remains in the sky long after the plane has passed. The vapour then expands into huge clouds that cover the sky. Please don't brush this off until you do your own research.

You may reply with "contrails blah blah blah". The normal trail for a plane to leave is one which disappears with the plane as it travels. Like the snake game for old nokia phones. Chemtrails linger in the sky and do not disappear with the movement of the plane.
RossMacdonald
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
When I hear HAARP I just can't help but think of Muse idk
n00
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by MatureStudent36)

I thought climate change conspiracy theories were right up your street.
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Extremotroph)
Don't you ever look up at the sky? Chemtrails is a real phenomenon. Paul McCartney used it, Beijing Olympics too, and it is referred to, officially, as "cloud seeding". What I have observed with my own eyes is a plane (or several) that leaves a thick white trail which remains in the sky long after the plane has passed. The vapour then expands into huge clouds that cover the sky. Please don't brush this off until you do your own research.

You may reply with "contrails blah blah blah". The normal trail for a plane to leave is one which disappears with the plane as it travels. Like the snake game for old nokia phones. Chemtrails linger in the sky and do not disappear with the movement of the plane.
The phenomenon is real, but there's a whole conspiracy sect built up around them that is beyond the realms of sanity. Cloud seeding too, is perfectly legit and real. I was lampooning the crazy "anything I don't understand must be a conspiracy against me" trend.
MatureStudent36
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by n00)
I thought climate change conspiracy theories where right up your street.
My concern with climate change is a vocal minority of muppets shouting down debate.
MatureStudent36
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by GnomeMage)
HAARP is real. I've heard of it in conference. What we dont know is if americans already had the technology and is using it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
These fruit loops were also claiming that the Boxing Day Tsunami that hit in 2004 was a US experiment and the US base at Dieago Garcia was saved by a secret under water barrier. As per usual the New world order and Jewish banking conspiracy was brought into play.
Extremotroph
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Drewski)
The phenomenon is real, but there's a whole conspiracy sect built up around them that is beyond the realms of sanity. Cloud seeding too, is perfectly legit and real. I was lampooning the crazy "anything I don't understand must be a conspiracy against me" trend.
How often is it blue sky round by where you live? For me, most days there is horizon-horizon of white sky. The sun is blocked out over 90% of the time. Though I can admit I am not knowledgeable on the science of the weather, I relay only what I see.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (71)
21.65%
The paper was reasonable (145)
44.21%
Not feeling great about that exam... (58)
17.68%
It was TERRIBLE (54)
16.46%

Watched Threads