Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I may be going to City and Islington to college for my A2 year and was wondering if anyones been or is there now and did any of these subjects? Are they taught well? Graphics and Photography is my main focus.

ReputationRep:
    hi there
    i'm thinking of going here her for my A2, applied late last year so had to stay at my schools sixth form. i'd be doing A2's in English Literature and Media and an AS in another subject havent decided yet, what are gonna do apart from graphics and photography?
    i went to the open day on the 9th november and fell in love building looked lovely its not hard to find cambridge, ucl and other top unis were there promoting the school that really made me want to apply. one of my friend goes there and she does graphics and photography sed its great but demanding apparently they use the macs alot.
    maybe i'll see you there next September

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cathzeta10)
    hi there
    i'm thinking of going here her for my A2, applied late last year so had to stay at my schools sixth form. i'd be doing A2's in English Literature and Media and an AS in another subject havent decided yet, what are gonna do apart from graphics and photography?
    i went to the open day on the 9th november and fell in love building looked lovely its not hard to find cambridge, ucl and other top unis were there promoting the school that really made me want to apply. one of my friend goes there and she does graphics and photography sed its great but demanding apparently they use the macs alot.
    maybe i'll see you there next September
    Thank you so much for replying! As it says in the title either Philo or History aswell for A2. Thanks for telling me about your friend that's awesome she does GFX and Photography, macs are ok for me I have one xD Now i'm definitley applying, I guess i'll maybe see you there.

ReputationRep:
    Just bumping this in case anyone else is going or has gone. Would be interested in anything anyone else has to say. could be about the college in general.

ReputationRep:
    BUMP

ReputationRep:
    bump

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.