What are the foreign equivilents of Magaluf/Kavos/Zante etc? Watch

The-Dream
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Pretty much as the title says, where do all the French/German/Spanish etc etc teens go on holiday to get f***ed then get f***ed?

Inb4 anyone says Brits are the scum of the earth and everyone else has morals therefore does not go on such holidays. I really don't think that is true!
Scoobster
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Can't speak for the French or German, but the large majority of the Spanish actually go to Ibiza for what they call 'The Party Season'.
standreams
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by The-Dream)
Pretty much as the title says, where do all the French/German/Spanish etc etc teens go on holiday to get f***ed then get f***ed?

Inb4 anyone says Brits are the scum of the earth and everyone else has morals therefore does not go on such holidays. I really don't think that is true!
French go to the Costa Brava, Spain has ridiculous youth unemployment so most drink on the street (botellon) or, if they can, go to Ibiza or Valencia for the clubs. Germans go to Mallorca.

In general, they drink less and are less rowdy/obnoxious when drunk. I've been among drunken Spanish people more times than I care to remember but most know their limits, know the importance of using protection, and don't drink so much that they become violent or vandalize anything.

Totally different drinking cultures, the British 'lads holiday' concept barely exists (in Spain anyway, maybe a bit more in France/Germany).
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

I LOVE a Black Friday deal (156)
42.05%
Nah, Black Friday is pointless (116)
31.27%
I don't have an opinion (99)
26.68%

Watched Threads