The Student Room Group

Advice

Ive gotten myself into some sort of relationship with someone who is married. He is a few years older than me and is the person ive lost my virginity too. I now feel used as the relationship is mainly based around sex and I feel attached to him.

I feel disgusted with myself because i dont know who i have become and have not told any friends about the situation. I just feel like its all gone out of my contol and i dont know what to do about it.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Ive gotten myself into some sort of relationship with someone who is married. He is a few years older than me and is the person ive lost my virginity too. I now feel used as the relationship is mainly based around sex and I feel attached to him.

I feel disgusted with myself because i dont know who i have become and have not told any friends about the situation. I just feel like its all gone out of my contol and i dont know what to do about it.

Ugh, I know the feeling. Well, I was seeing a guy with a girlfriend, so it's not quite the same.

I'll tell you right now, though, that it will not - it cannot - end well. Not for you, not for him. Get out now. Drop all contact with him and try to get over him. I wish I'd done this when I had the chance. Instead, I asked the guy to decide what he wanted, and of course he chose his girlfriend. So now I feel rejected and like a complete moron.

Seriously, get out now.
Stop seeing this guy! That is the best solution.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending