Advice Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Ive gotten myself into some sort of relationship with someone who is married. He is a few years older than me and is the person ive lost my virginity too. I now feel used as the relationship is mainly based around sex and I feel attached to him.

I feel disgusted with myself because i dont know who i have become and have not told any friends about the situation. I just feel like its all gone out of my contol and i dont know what to do about it.
Nerol
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Ive gotten myself into some sort of relationship with someone who is married. He is a few years older than me and is the person ive lost my virginity too. I now feel used as the relationship is mainly based around sex and I feel attached to him.

I feel disgusted with myself because i dont know who i have become and have not told any friends about the situation. I just feel like its all gone out of my contol and i dont know what to do about it.
Ugh, I know the feeling. Well, I was seeing a guy with a girlfriend, so it's not quite the same.

I'll tell you right now, though, that it will not - it cannot - end well. Not for you, not for him. Get out now. Drop all contact with him and try to get over him. I wish I'd done this when I had the chance. Instead, I asked the guy to decide what he wanted, and of course he chose his girlfriend. So now I feel rejected and like a complete moron.

Seriously, get out now.
Pallas Athena
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Stop seeing this guy! That is the best solution.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (163)
22.27%
The paper was reasonable (348)
47.54%
Not feeling great about that exam... (137)
18.72%
It was TERRIBLE (84)
11.48%

Watched Threads