Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How do they work? When do you pay for them? And what happens if you do not reach the minimum spend?

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    In clubs? Seeing someone pay on card when you're in a big queue at a nightclub bar is incredibly annoying; just take cash.

ReputationRep:
    If you don't reach the minimum spend , then , like most, you order more drinks so that you do. Clubs make a killing from this I bet!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StarryEyed-1)
    How do they work? When do you pay for them? And what happens if you do not reach the minimum spend?
    Minimum Spend is just that, it's the minimum amount you have to spend on drinks, normally this applies to using cards, most clubs have a £5 min spend policy for cards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tcrumpen)
    Minimum Spend is just that, it's the minimum amount you have to spend on drinks, normally this applies to using cards, most clubs have a £5 min spend policy for cards
    (Original post by BANS2012)
    If you don't reach the minimum spend , then , like most, you order more drinks so that you do. Clubs make a killing from this I bet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by DarkWhite)
    In clubs? Seeing someone pay on card when you're in a big queue at a nightclub bar is incredibly annoying; just take cash.
    I mean a minimum spend on a table in a club.

ReputationRep:
    I think you pay it upfront and then they bring you like a pre-made ice bucket with everything you need but I'm not sure.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.