Turn on thread page Beta

Your beauty habits? Help me out with my final year project! watch

ReputationRep:
    Please let me know if I'm not allowed to post this here and I'll delete it!

I'm investigating beauty habits and attitudes towards 'green'/eco-friendly beauty products for one of my final year projects at uni. I've put a survey together so anyone able to take it (females only!) would be a massive help!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WC7W5FZ

What 'green' brands do you use? Does a beauty product that's recyclable/made of mostly natural ingredients/animal friendly appeal to you?

For me, I seem to use solely Origins and REN for skincare these days. I've been consciously choosing more cruelty-free brands as I've become more aware of some of the horrible practices behind product testing - bunnies need love, not makeup! I really appreciate Lush's brand ethics and that you can return their empty containers for free face masks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mxcs)
    Please let me know if I'm not allowed to post this here and I'll delete it!

I'm investigating beauty habits and attitudes towards 'green'/eco-friendly beauty products for one of my final year projects at uni. I've put a survey together so anyone able to take it (females only!) would be a massive help!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WC7W5FZ

What 'green' brands do you use? Does a beauty product that's recyclable/made of mostly natural ingredients/animal friendly appeal to you?

For me, I seem to use solely Origins and REN for skincare these days. I've been consciously choosing more cruelty-free brands as I've become more aware of some of the horrible practices behind product testing - bunnies need love, not makeup! I really appreciate Lush's brand ethics and that you can return their empty containers for free face masks!
    I've completed it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ems_22)
    I've completed it
    Thank you so much each reply helps a lot!

ReputationRep:
    I'm so jealous of whatever your degree is in

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 7, 2013
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.