Best comebacks to a teacher? Watch

DouglasAdams
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Please post the greatest comebacks/clever insults you've ever seen to a teacher.

2 personal anecdotes; German teacher once flew into a huge rage with us. She being German, I said: "See what happens when you mention the war..."

My maths teacher once said: "Someone help me solve this fraction; I'm allergic to fractions." I replied: "Probably quite stupid to become a maths teacher then..."
Hope you liked them Now your own?
ChiefNinja
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by DouglasAdams)
Please post the greatest comebacks/clever insults you've ever seen to a teacher.

2 personal anecdotes; German teacher once flew into a huge rage with us. She being German, I said: "See what happens when you mention the war..."

My maths teacher once said: "Someone help me solve this fraction; I'm allergic to fractions." I replied: "Probably quite stupid to become a maths teacher then..."

EDIT: This one is applicable too.

Flauta
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Wouldn't really describe your first one as "best", it was a bit crap and unimaginative in all honesty.
Scoobster
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You're as funny as the clap.
Changing Skies
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
A gay teacher at my sixth form was giving rulers out, and I can't remember the exact details, but he mentioned the fact that one was bent when giving it to a student, to which the student replied, "A bit like you then, sir." Thought it was quite funny as he said he didn't even mean to say it

Posted from TSR Mobile
PeaceTreaty
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA

Spoiler:
Show
no
moonziggy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My psychology teacher once told us that her fellow staff members refer to her as tinker bell sometimes, I said 'Ha how'd they come up with that, you're more like Shrek' I've had better comebacks, this is the only one I could think of atm
Mindless Behavior
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
This is the stupidest rather than the best but a friend of mine was arguing with a teacher and the teacher said to her 'You're digging yourself into a hole' and my friend replied with 'Well don't give me a shovel'. The teacher was so confused that he just stopped
DouglasAdams
Rep:
?
(Original post by PeaceTreaty)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA

Spoiler:
Show
no
Bloody hell, I laughed at that
Obiejess
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Bloody hell, I laughed at that
Same

Posted from TSR Mobile
Carrot_Cake_13
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Gawd me too I laughed out really loud >_<
Autistic Merit
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I told my art teacher to go **** himself.
hskjlclcn
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
One of the more awkward threads on TSR .. and that's saying something
Autistic Merit
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Anyone else see the irony in the fact that OP's username is inspired by a literary genius?
DouglasAdams
Rep:
?
(Original post by Autistic Merit)
Anyone else see the irony in the fact that OP's username is inspired by a literary genius?
The ships hung in the sky in much the same way bricks don't.
Happy?
Autistic Merit
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Why do people think it's so cool to be disrespectful to someone who is trying to give them an education?
Yakob
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Teacher: Get out!

Student: You get out.
PeaceTreaty
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I told my art teacher to go **** himself.
Why do people think it's so cool to be disrespectful to someone who is trying to give them an education?
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
This was actually to one of my college tutors, but it still counts I think. He rolled in on our first lesson on a Monday morning looking like death.

My mate: Busy weekend?
Tutor: Oh yes. I won't go into detail, but it was a very dirty weekend *winks*
Me: So you'll be writing on the whiteboard with your other hand today, then?
Scienceisgood
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Chemistry Teacher:

Balance this equation C6H12O6 + _O2 --> ??????

Me:
Done, now answer me this.

What happens when you react Flourine, Uranium, Carbon and Potassium?

Teacher:

Spoiler:
Show
Name:  troll-face4.jpg
Views: 1954
Size:  27.0 KB
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Are cats selfish

Yes (143)