Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Please post the greatest comebacks/clever insults you've ever seen to a teacher.

2 personal anecdotes; German teacher once flew into a huge rage with us. She being German, I said: "See what happens when you mention the war..."

My maths teacher once said: "Someone help me solve this fraction; I'm allergic to fractions." I replied: "Probably quite stupid to become a maths teacher then..."
    Hope you liked them Now your own?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DouglasAdams)
    Please post the greatest comebacks/clever insults you've ever seen to a teacher.

2 personal anecdotes; German teacher once flew into a huge rage with us. She being German, I said: "See what happens when you mention the war..."

My maths teacher once said: "Someone help me solve this fraction; I'm allergic to fractions." I replied: "Probably quite stupid to become a maths teacher then..."

EDIT: This one is applicable too.

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't really describe your first one as "best", it was a bit crap and unimaginative in all honesty.

ReputationRep:
    You're as funny as the clap.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    A gay teacher at my sixth form was giving rulers out, and I can't remember the exact details, but he mentioned the fact that one was bent when giving it to a student, to which the student replied, "A bit like you then, sir." Thought it was quite funny as he said he didn't even mean to say it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA

Spoiler:
    Show
    no

ReputationRep:
    My psychology teacher once told us that her fellow staff members refer to her as tinker bell sometimes, I said 'Ha how'd they come up with that, you're more like Shrek' I've had better comebacks, this is the only one I could think of atm

ReputationRep:
    This is the stupidest rather than the best but a friend of mine was arguing with a teacher and the teacher said to her 'You're digging yourself into a hole' and my friend replied with 'Well don't give me a shovel'. The teacher was so confused that he just stopped

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PeaceTreaty)
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA

Spoiler:
    Show
    no
    Bloody hell, I laughed at that

ReputationRep:
    Bloody hell, I laughed at that
    Same

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Gawd me too I laughed out really loud >_<

ReputationRep:
    I told my art teacher to go **** himself.

ReputationRep:
    One of the more awkward threads on TSR .. and that's saying something

ReputationRep:

Anyone else see the irony in the fact that OP's username is inspired by a literary genius?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Autistic Merit)
    Anyone else see the irony in the fact that OP's username is inspired by a literary genius?
    The ships hung in the sky in much the same way bricks don't.
    Happy?

ReputationRep:
    Why do people think it's so cool to be disrespectful to someone who is trying to give them an education?

ReputationRep:
    Teacher: Get out!

Student: You get out.

ReputationRep:
    I told my art teacher to go **** himself.
    Why do people think it's so cool to be disrespectful to someone who is trying to give them an education?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    This was actually to one of my college tutors, but it still counts I think. He rolled in on our first lesson on a Monday morning looking like death.

My mate: Busy weekend?
    Tutor: Oh yes. I won't go into detail, but it was a very dirty weekend *winks*
    Me: So you'll be writing on the whiteboard with your other hand today, then?

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry Teacher:

Balance this equation C6H12O6 + _O2 --> ??????

Me:
    Done, now answer me this.

What happens when you react Flourine, Uranium, Carbon and Potassium?

Teacher:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  troll-face4.jpg
Views: 1838
Size:  27.0 KB

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.