Best public transport stories?? Watch

Dope411
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Today an old lady farted while sitting down in the bus and it took all my strength to control myself and not to crack up laughing (so immature I know)

But that gust of old persons fart made me think about all the funny and weird stuff that I've seen on buses/tube over the years

Please share your experiences!!!
Flauta
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Seen a few drunk people throw up before, one guy was sitting near the stairs on a double decker and it sort of like, dribbled down them
Dope411
Rep:
?
(Original post by Flauta)
Seen a few drunk people throw up before, one guy was sitting near the stairs on a double decker and it sort of like, dribbled down them
urgh thats so nasty, was that in london?
Flauta
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Dope411)
urgh thats so nasty, was that in london?
Northampton
placenta medicae talpae
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Once ... I wanted to catch the 31 ... but I caught the 37a by mistake! OMG! :rofl: :lol: :rofl3:
Tai Ga
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My mum said once a man just flashed in front of her and her friend on the train, and started waving his penis around in a ceiling fan type motion.
Dope411
Rep:
?
(Original post by placenta medicae talpae)
Once ... I wanted to catch the 31 ... but I caught the 37a by mistake! OMG! :rofl: :lol: :rofl3:
OMG that happens to me allll the time :rofl:
thoyub
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
A woman got on the bus and started stripping and then started grinding on a man.
placenta medicae talpae
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Tai Ga)
My mum said once a man just flashed in front of her and her friend on the train, and started waving his penis around in a ceiling fan type motion.
Ye, sorry about that
Dope411
Rep:
?
(Original post by thoyub)
A woman got on the bus and started stripping and then started grinding on a man.
whoops I think that was me, how embarrassing! :rolleyes:
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not the best in terms of like "omg that's hilarious", but more like "omg I never knew my sister was so cool". Some guy had an epileptic fit when we were on a bus and absolutely no one knew what to do except for my sister who has worked with a lot of special needs kids and has undergone a lot of first aid training for her work. Everything happened so quick, the little I remember is all the passengers panicking and my sister telling me to tell the driver to stop the bus and call 999 because apparently this guy was in such a bad condition. (I didn't understand what was going on, I've never had to deal with epilepsy like this.) We were on the top deck with him and she got anything that could hurt him out of his way. The bus was only two stops from the stop we get off for home but we sat there with the guy and a couple of other worried passangers until the ambulance came for him. Apparently his friend is usually with him because his epilepsy is pretty severe, he once had a fit near his heater at home and if it wasn't for his friend, he would've severely burnt his body. It was so terrifying, but seeing my sister in action like that made me gain a whole new respect for her.
Really_now
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I've seen a few racist rants on the bus to no one in particular which are always funny to behold.
BurstingBubbles
  • Volunteer Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by thoyub)
Name:  ....jpg
Views: 352
Size:  12.7 KB
username971590
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I was sat on a train to London watching harry potter on my laptop and then suddenly the screen went very dark for a scene and I just found myself staring into the reflection of a face of a complete stranger who had shoved his face in the gap between the seats to try and watch the movie.

cue a very awkward couple of seconds of eye contact :rolleyes:
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Today an old lady farted while sitting down in the bus and it took all my strength to control myself and not to crack up laughing (so immature I know)

But that gust of old persons fart made me think about all the funny and weird stuff that I've seen on buses/tube over the years

Please share your experiences!!!
ooh you have a blue gem! Treasure the moment!!
techno-thriller
Report 5 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMACpa_oXjk
Dope411
Rep:
?
(Original post by bubble999)
Do you know what it is?
thoyub
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Name:  ....jpg
Views: 352
Size:  12.7 KB
This made me laugh. Thanks.
Lord Harold
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not anymore!
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Do you know what it is?
When you have 0 rep points, it's pretty rare. Knew it would go as someone would rep you, so I screen shot it for you. (Yes, I have no life)

Name:  jkffjdknfj.png
Views: 445
Size:  3.2 KB
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (163)
22.3%
The paper was reasonable (348)
47.61%
Not feeling great about that exam... (136)
18.6%
It was TERRIBLE (84)
11.49%

Watched Threads