Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm stuck on questions 7 and 8. I've really got no idea what to do or where to start

Name:  M5.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  27.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    Name:  M6.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  393.4 KB
    Hi I'm stuck on question 8, I can half do it, but I'n not sure what to do with the 5.

I'm also stuck on question 13, I've tried finding the vector to different powers, but this doesn't seem to help. Any ideas?
    Name:  M4.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  17.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    Name:  m1.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  436.1 KB
    Hi has anyone got any ideas for this question? I've got no idea where the pi or the factorial came from

ReputationRep:
    Name:  M3.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  9.4 KB Help!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Je2)
    Name:  M3.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  9.4 KB Help!
    I'm going to merge your threads together as you are spamming the forum.

Show an attempt at some working for these questions and I might be more inclined to help.

ReputationRep:
    I've just done most of the questions in the chapters in my maths textbook and these are the ones that I got stuck on. I only posted them all in one go because I re-attempted the questions I couldn't do at the end (sorry it looked like I was spamming). For this on I have honestly got no idea to start because it is different from the other questions and examples, and we were never taught how to do anything like this. This is my sort of working/trying to do something that might help me answer the question.
    Name:  20131118_001.jpg
Size:  392.5 KB
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Je2)
    I've just done most of the questions in the chapters in my maths textbook and these are the ones that I got stuck on. I only posted them all in one go because I re-attempted the questions I couldn't do at the end (sorry it looked like I was spamming). For this on I have honestly got no idea to start because it is different from the other questions and examples, and we were never taught how to do anything like this. This is my sort of working/trying to do something that might help me answer the question.
    Name:  20131118_001.jpg
Size:  392.5 KB
    You have e^{4+z}=\frac{1}{2}-\frac{\sqrt3}{2}=e^{j\theta} Can you see what values theta can take?

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

Maths

Maths Forum posting guidelines

Not sure where to post? Read the updated guidelines here

Equations

How to use LaTex

Writing equations the easy way

Equations

Best calculators for A level Maths

Tips on which model to get

Student revising

Study habits of A* students

Top tips from students who have already aced their exams

Study Planner

Create your own Study Planner

Never miss a deadline again

Polling station sign

Thinking about a maths degree?

Chat with other maths applicants

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.