Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi All!

I'm in need of some inspiration / help with my dissertation proposal, basically I haven't got a clue what to do for it =P

I wan to play it to my interests and strengths as follows:
    - Networking
    - Physics
    - Gaming
    - Hardware
    - Programming and Web development (to an extent)

The project has to 'Answer or solve a problem' which is where I'm being thrown here...

If anyone on here can offer some dinspiration I would be greatful (plus a =1 like )

ReputationRep:
    Have you thought about how armed forces could be trained using recent (and inevitable future) advances in consumer VR gear like the Oculus Rift and Virtuix Omni? I suppose the question could be "what role could VR play in the training of military and what would be the consequences of this?". Just a thought, based on your constraints there.

ReputationRep:
    I would suggest you to go for Web development as you could develop this aademic project for business purpose later on. Many have done that and earning money. Think of some innovative idea.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 1, 2013

University open days

• Southampton Solent University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.