Turn on thread page Beta

If you belonged to another religion, what would it be? watch

• View Poll Results: If you belonged to another religion, what would it be?
    Christianity
    0%
    Judaism
    28.57%
    Islam
    14.29%
    Atheism
    0%
    Other
    57.14%

ReputationRep:
    This is an interesting one, because the Pope and the religious leader of Islam at the time the question was posed to them, so the rumours from medieval times go, both chose Judaism. Not sure the question was posed to a chief Rabbi at the time.
    But what do the masses think?

For the purposes of the question, I'll count atheism as a religion. You can't claim to be agnostic - it's kind of cheating

ReputationRep:
    buddhism probably

ReputationRep:
    Buddhism

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Old Norse

Islam, islam, islam.

ReputationRep:
    Christianity or Buddhism, depending on whether I started believing in a God or not. Christianity is well established in this country so I know far more about it than any other monotheistic religion, and it's more progressive than some. Secular Buddhism is also quite progressive and wouldn't require me to believe in a God, and I agree with the concept of and reasons for the Five Precepts.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.