Tired of Being Tired Watch

ekf241
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Simply put, I am tired all the time.

I constantly need at a minimum 10 hours of sleep per night and being at university, this just isn't very practical. I used to be anemic but my iron levels are now back to normal. I get constant exercise everyday as it's quite a long return trip to uni but this does no good. I hate it because I want to do work and I enjoy the content and studying in the library, but I end up almost falling alseep. I eat a good diet and I don't think there are foods that trigger my tiredness or make it any worse. I've been with my GP but he doesn't really suggest anything. It's not a thyroid problem either. I am so exhausted of it (pun not intended) both physically and mentally.

Does anyone have any tips on how to improve energy levels?
tom_kelly
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Try watching how many calories/Carbs you eat a day and make sure its at least the recommended amount - http://www.npt.gov.uk/default.aspx?page=3360
Racoon
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Drink plenty of water. You need at least 8 glasses of water each day to flush out the toxins, try it and see if it helps.

Your diet and exercise seems ok and as you have been to your GP there doesn't seem to be much else I can think of - do you take vitamins, something like a mulit-vitamin might help too
thoyub
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If you find out what it is, you could give me a shout.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (189)
30.05%
The paper was reasonable (254)
40.38%
Not feeling great about that exam... (109)
17.33%
It was TERRIBLE (77)
12.24%

Watched Threads