Turn on thread page Beta

Guys - what are the various reasons you would message a girl a kiss smiley watch

Announcements

Would have to be for girls you fancy at least a bit, or would you also send it to girls you had zero romantic attraction to ie. to be friendly?

ReputationRep:
    lol

we're analysing text messages

(Original post by chickenonsteroids)
    lol

we're analysing text messages
    Haha. Yes, it has come to this.

ReputationRep:
    Erm hello, it's 2013.

Just SnapChat a pic of your willy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Haha. Yes, it has come to this.
    Don't put too much thought into them. If you want to know something, just be more direct. By the time you've deciphered an intention which might exist, you'll be 78.5 years old.

ReputationRep:
    Have to be the 'peng tings you get me fam, dem potential beats' as they would say in South-East London

ReputationRep:
    Alas, given that it's been well over a decade since I was last fourteen I fear that I may no longer be qualified to comment with any authority on matters of such breathtaking unimportance. Have you tried Yahoo! Answers?

ReputationRep:
    A kiss is pretty flirty!

ReputationRep:
    To be honest its quite effeminate for a guy to send a kiss smiley, I'm not sure how much a girl would like that. Can't a simple 'x' at the end suffice?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 18, 2013
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.