Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone

A bunch of friends and I have come up with an idea about a new business opportunity that we find appealing: delivering conveniently what we like to call "Dinner Kit".

Our "design challenge" could be something like "How to improve the culinary experience of young professionals?". The idea is that those people usually like cooking but don't have time or/and do not want to spend/waste time grocery shopping. We could then provide them with some Dinner Kit including all the necessary ingredients to cook one tasty meal for one person, whithout wasting anything! Original but easy recipes could help us to convince people to subscribe.

What do you think of such idea? Any advice? Any critics? Any help is more than welcome

Also, will this survey help me learn about my customers? We indeed would like to test our empathy map with it.
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XQY...BbJ2Y/viewform
    Would you change/add anything to it?

Thank you very much for your valuable time and feedback!

Cheers,

Guillaume

ReputationRep:
    Personally I do not think there is a gap in the market for you to push through whilst competing with the well established businesses already out there. There is no harm in giving it a trial run though and seeing how you do with it, just don't order loads of stock before establishing a clientele.

ReputationRep:
    LOL £25 a meal, u dizzy brah?!

ReputationRep:
    For €25 I'd rather eat out and have a 3 course meal.

ReputationRep:
    I can have a pizza and an Indian takeaway for that kind of price, probably have enough left over for a can of beer too.

I doubt you could push such a thing at that kind of price unless it has a famous name like Raymond Blanc on it.

ReputationRep:
    This very idea was on Dragons Den not long back.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not only has this been done before it isnt the most lucrative of ideas. If i cba to cook id just go pick up a chinese for three quid down the road.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Marketing,Sales ad PR Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.