Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else absolutely loves that movie? :borat:
    If you watched it and enjoyed it, what's your fav soundtrack? My fav one is this one:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJushnYJvQs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoftPunch)
    Does anyone else absolutely loves that movie? :borat:
    If you watched it and enjoyed it, what's your fav soundtrack? My fav one is this one:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJushnYJvQs
    Omg I love Holes and I often sing that song to myself. We've said this to each other before, but great minds really do think alike

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninuzu)
    Omg I love Holes and I often sing that song to myself. We've said this to each other before, but great minds really do think alike
    Haha, Josh, you have to admit we have many things in common - we haven't discovered half of them yet!

ReputationRep:
    Haha, Josh, you have to admit we have many things in common - we haven't discovered half of them yet!
    You're right! Well, lets discover them then!

ReputationRep:
    I remember studying holes in year 9. Was amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Book is pretty good too. Stanley Yelnats and all!

ReputationRep:
    You're right! Well, lets discover them then!
    Just wanted to rep you, but TSR opened up new tab saying I give out too many reps already apparently.
    Anyhow:
    Name:  funny-frog-crossing-arms-challenge-accepted.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  61.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    Read the book in a day. Really didn't expect that man to really be a woman. Quite disturbing- as was the actor in the movie. Not ashamed to say I shed a small tear when his friend found his mom at the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdul-Karim)
    Yes, found out about it at school too - definitely amazing!

(Original post by hskjlclcn)
    Book is pretty good too. Stanley Yelnats and all!
    The book is awesome too! xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdul-Karim)
    We did that too! Fun times...

Just wanted to rep you, but TSR opened up new tab saying I give out too many reps already apparently.
    Anyhow:
    Name:  funny-frog-crossing-arms-challenge-accepted.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  61.2 KB
    Wanted to return the gesture, but I've run out also...
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  22.8 KB

ReputationRep:
    We did that too! Fun times...

Wanted to return the gesture, but I've run out also...
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  22.8 KB
    Definitely - but probs not on this thread, otherwise we'd get reported for spamming. Mind you, apparently one can get banned nowadays just for putting an emoticon . It's like today at the ''abolition of negs'' thread, some ppl probably wanted to neg me so badly. Too bad :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Definitely - but probs not on this thread, otherwise we'd get reported for spamming. Mind you, apparently one can get banned nowadays just for putting an emoticon . It's like today at the ''abolition of negs'' thread, some ppl probably wanted to neg me so badly. Too bad :rofl:
    Haha I read those and thought to myself, she really loves to take the piss doesn't she? Haha

ReputationRep:
    Haha I read those and thought to myself, she really loves to take the piss doesn't she? Haha
    Haha, Ben Kenobi told me MostUncivilised started to ignore me because he realised it's not worth arguing with a troll.
    But I don't just troll - I try to make valid points haha
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Actually the reason I got banned is because I got reported for making non-constructive posts when MostUncivilised got angry at me at my thread about homosexuality and told me I was going on his 'ignore' list and I replied with ''Boohoo, already crying.'' and then bam - warning points, lol.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, Ben Kenobi told me MostUncivilised started to ignore me because he realised it's not worth arguing with a troll.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Actually the reason I got banned is because I got reported for making non-constructive posts when MostUncivilised got angry at me at my thread about homosexuality and told me I was going on his 'ignore' list and I replied with ''Boohoo, already crying.'' and then bam - warning points, lol.
    Being the operative word :borat:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

(Original post by Occams Chainsaw)
    Haha, he's right! You try to make valid points

ReputationRep:
    Haha, he's right! You try to make valid points
    But that's all that counts, right? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    But that's all that counts, right? :rofl:
    Of course

ReputationRep:
    Of course
    You hear that SP? We're proud of you no matter what :yep:

ReputationRep:
    May I inform you Mr. Occams Chainsaw I also succeed...see my new green gem? Thanks to the 'abolition of negs' thread :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    You hear that SP? We're proud of you no matter what :yep:
    Thanks guys, good to know you got my back

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 18, 2013
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.